Stella McCartney for H&M #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
At work today... so props to those who were able to make it... :cry:

i'm also glad i didn't go.

to me the experience of shopping leisurely in a nice boutique is part of the luxury of fashion. (no fighting or hair pulling is always good.)

...i think the only circumstance under which i would wait outside at 3am is if there were birkins selling for $1000 inside...but that's my own cost-benefit.

(for immediate delivery, of course) :P

I got run over by the stroller-maffia and hit with coathangers by 13-year olds.... If i was one of those babies in those stroller I would need some serious therapy later in life. Their cry broke my heart. In Stockholmn it was insane!

The H&M I went to yesterday had a few women milling around the stuff but definitely no agressive women there.

evae said:
about the problem of the "same-look-everybody": it´s ALWAYS like that when you buy at h&m, isn´t it?

i havent seen anyone in Newcastle yet wearing the trench coat so i may be safe for a while:innocent:

Elegance.Is.Refusal. said:
i havent seen anyone in Newcastle yet wearing the trench coat so i may be safe for a while:innocent:

it was not that much time to have the chance to see anyone - since all of the people own this thing for just 36 hours :flower:

i don´t care about the twins - i often buy at h&m. so i see alot of people with the same stuff. it´s all about adding your personal finish - like a brooch or something... and about the personality...
i don´t care THAT lot about fashion. ok, i´m a little victim, but my budget is limited, so there´s no chance for haute couture :smile:
whatever, there are bigger problems that the one if someone in the city is walking around with the the same shirt...

evae said:
i don´t care about the twins - i often buy at h&m. so i see alot of people with the same stuff. it´s all about adding your personal finish - like a brooch or something... and about the personality...
i don´t care THAT lot about fashion. ok, i´m a little victim, but my budget is limited, so there´s no chance for haute couture :smile:
whatever, there are bigger problems that the one if someone in the city is walking around with the the same shirt...

I'm with you, evae. If you love it, get it. Don't worry about what anyone else is wearing.

evae said:
ABSOLUTELY!
Individuality is not about what you wear its how you wear it! Girls if you got style you can still make this stuff look like your own - just don't wear it head to toe!
I might change the buttons on my trench...I always change buttons on high street coats. I did it with the Topshop cotton trench and it looked more unique.
Besides you can rarely ever not have anyone buy the same item as you as nearly everything is massed produced so whats the point in stressing over it?!

Last edited by a moderator:
vintage_princess said:
^ thats ridculous! The jeans only cost £40..thats £60 over retail!

I know but I am sure they will go for alot more.
I went to return a couple of things at a H&M today and they had nothing! Just a table with tees and keyrings and a rail of beaded jackets - that was it! I don't think theres gonna be any more of this stuff! I kind of wish I had got the jumpsuit now.
People will get desperate and pay crazy prices!

alejandra_g said:
I got run over by the stroller-maffia and hit with coathangers by 13-year olds.... If i was one of those babies in those stroller I would need some serious therapy later in life. Their cry broke my heart. In Stockholmn it was insane!

I think we were in the same store. there was this lady witha dog too. gosh, i hated it

msminicooper said:
I know but I am sure they will go for alot more.
I went to return a couple of things at a H&M today and they had nothing! Just a table with tees and keyrings and a rail of beaded jackets - that was it! I don't think theres gonna be any more of this stuff! I kind of wish I had got the jumpsuit now.
People will get desperate and pay crazy prices!

Its insane! Just did a quick stella search and there are 427 auctions!! And thats just the UK ebay.
Seems like most of the stock bought from the stores are going on ebay :innocent:

All this sounds hilarious. I hope finnish stores have something left .. Poor Finland, we had only 100 pair of skinny jeans delievered !

vintage_princess said:
Its insane! Just did a quick stella search and there are 427 auctions!! And thats just the UK ebay.
Seems like most of the stock bought from the stores are going on ebay :innocent:

woah when i looked this morning there were 125! Looks like everyone is listing their stuff tonight!

I am still waiting to see if that non-restock deal is true...

427 auctions? ... wow..?

I looked on ebay just on the night of the madness and there were only about 20+ auctions, mostly in size 10 and up.

sofialuv said:
I am still waiting to see if that non-restock deal is true...
I confirmed this with our local H&M...although that store only got half of the collection. Oh well, the top sizes are too big for me anyways :innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ktkees1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->