Stella McCartney for H&M #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I can't believe Ebay, it's crazy! Specially that green silk dress going over £100 :ninja:

susie, so rude of the SA to laugh at you.. :blink:

I thought it would make sense for them to restocking, for profit, but in a way I am glad they don't.

liberty33r1b said:
Did anyone else notice that the tulip skirt was pink on the h&m website, yet in stores it was black????? or did anyone see a pink one?

yeah i noticed that too, our store only had the black one, but we didnt get everything though. I bought the black one, absolutely gorgeous! :blush:

^ah, i'm soo jealous!! i really wanted the pink one.....
but well, the blk skirt is nice as well. already wore it yesterday, it's really cute.....

liberty33r1b said:
but well, the blk skirt is nice as well. already wore it yesterday, it's really cute.....

I really wanted it as well, in black... but the smallest size was to long, and..big. :(

liberty33r1b said:

the pink one in all sizes were still on the sales rack at the H&M I went to and I went 5 hours after they opend.. Weren't there talk about Rowell (H&M online shopping) were going to have the collection ? You might be able to get it there ?

i heard that galliano will be the next one to work with h&m

Apparently London's pretty much through, but any of you still looking for stuff and can be bothered with the treck, Brent Cross is supposed to have a reasonable amount left.

Alura said:
Does anybody know who did the song of the COMMERCIAL of Stella McC for H&M? It can be seen on the website, it's a bit of an elektro/japanse dance song...

as far as i know it's called "Ingrid" from Krister Linder - a swedish group.

but the sond was produced only for that commercial and is not available in stores...

it was more than chaos in the h&m stores in sweden! people screamed and hitted eachother, nut I got the satin-suit, the grey pair of jeans, a short black jacket, a t-shirt, a pink chiffron top a black trench and two bikinis, so I am happy!

evae said:
the shop assistant said that they won´t restock - nowhere! just one delivery for every store (don´t know if it´s like that just in germany)
In Munich they said that there'd be another delivery the next day (yesterday) and I've heard on TV that they would restock for 2 weeks.

I'd love to see Galliano at h&m - that was my first thought about future designers!

Does anyone know if the collection was available everywhere(I don't mean every single store but in every region/country that has h&m)? I think that Lagerfeld wasn't in Eastern Europe, e.g., wich is IMO very unfair.

I love rading everyones stories and want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has provided us with information already weeks before the opening!!!

^i don't know but look at the h&m homepage, there are listed all stores that have the stella mc. collection...

^Thank you! The collection is actually in every country, as far as I see.

34.jpg

does anyone know who this model is??

Hanne said:
the pink one in all sizes were still on the sales rack at the H&M I went to and I went 5 hours after they opend.. Weren't there talk about Rowell (H&M online shopping) were going to have the collection ? You might be able to get it there ?

what exactly is Rowell? never heard about this before....
thanks!:flower:

I was coming out of law school today and I had turned onto Tottenham Ct Rd and there was a blonde girl there looking extremely pleased with herself-she was in the oversized sweater. Thing is, if I didn't know it was Stella, it could have been a normal oversized sweater. It was still nice, but not nice enough to be pushed and shoved for.

I'm very satisfied with the jean pencil skirt I got for $50 :woot: + the black tulip skirt. It's heaven.

Last edited by a moderator:
The black tulip skirt was so beautifully cut,and the fabric felt so much better than I'd expected from H&M,they only had one size left...my size....and it was wayyyyy too big:cry: :cry: :cry: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ktkees1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->