Stella McCartney for H&M #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
rainglow said:
A link to a little article on the Stella collection finding its way onto ebay :flower: http://business.guardian.co.uk/story/0,,1640985,00.html

The article tries to imply that it is controversial that people are selling this stuff on ebay I don't think there is anything controversial about wanting to make money! No-one is forcing buyers to pay those prices - they are bidding on the items themselves therefore they decide on the value!

juice major said:
I hope they brought in new item for the Newcastle branch. I luv that Embroided Silk Jacket!! Anyone who bought that please could you post some pic?

:heart:

Darling if you want that jacket come down to London - theres racks of them!

5AvenueMarceau said:
Apparently London's pretty much through, but any of you still looking for stuff and can be bothered with the treck, Brent Cross is supposed to have a reasonable amount left.

went there yesterday - they had a rail of beaded jackets and a table of keyrings and that foul logo t-shirt - that was it!

rainglow said:
A link to a little article on the Stella collection finding its way onto ebay :flower: http://business.guardian.co.uk/story/0,,1640985,00.html

Thanks for psoting that, its exactly what I was saying earlier in this thread. :flower:

I think its such a shame some women have to be so greedy and snatch anything and everything they could lay their hands on just to sell it on ebay. :rolleyes: I bet a lot of these women have no intention of keeping these Stella clothes for themselves and bought handfuls to make a profit.

I think the ebay thing is sick. I hate the way they try to justify it with , "oh, it didn't fit". H&M have actually extended it's refund/exchange limit until after Christmas. They can take it back if it didn't fit.

Last year for the Lagerfeld collection, the main H&M in Copenhagen had bloodstains on the floor from the rioting women. Ha!

raskal said:
Last year for the Lagerfeld collection, the main H&M in Copenhagen had bloodstains on the floor from the rioting women. Ha!

.. blood... stains...??!!!!:o

did they bring meat cleavers to chop off the snatching arms in their way?

raskal said:
whoa! that's crazy...all that fighting for clothes is pathetic.

liberty33r1b said:
what exactly is Rowell? never heard about this before....
thanks!
It's Rowells ( I forgot the s) http://shop.hm.com/shop/do?action=viewordercatalogue it's part of H&M.

rainglow said:
I'm extremely curious to find out who is actually going to buy pale silk hotpants when the windchill around here means it's close to zero degrees most days :lol:
.. I bought them :ninja: ..but I'll eitheruse them as underwear or put them away untill summer is here..

PrettyBlueEyes said:
I heard alexander mcQueen, I like galliano more, but I think the mcQueen designs will be more wearable for "real life"

I like Galliano more also, but I really can't see him doing it to be honest, I'd love to see Mcqueen For H&M I think he'd bring a good varied collection.

Stella's collection was just a load of old tripe imo, i only liked the oversized trench coat.

You can't shop

You can't shop at rowells unless you are in sweden. Some of Stella's stuff will be there but if you live outside the sweden area, you're out of luck.

is the tulip skirt available in pink too? *notsure*

the tulip skirt is available in pink too, but not in all stores

the rowells shop is for norway and finland too!!!

So what is the word on the restock. Is everything going to restocked or is just the tshirts and other cheaper things?

litacecilie said:
The biggest size I could see was a Norwegian size 42(Large), which I think is US size 12. I'm not sure, there were so many people, I didn't get a good look at anything. It might have been a size 40. Does anyone know for sure?

It goes up to 46 (US Size 16)

At least here in Norway!

maybe I'm gonna buy the pink tulip skirt too ...if I find on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donna tartan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->