US Vogue September 2015 : Beyoncé by Mario Testino

The cover says Forces of Fashion. I predict multiple overs w/different people.....

that shadow text layout is so cheap that it literally hurts me. Horrible styling... but what a strong image. After all, it is Beyonce.

So good to see Beyoncé, but The wet hair and styling are awful. Anyway, cant wait for more.

Her pose look so stiff and uncomfortable! wtf the more I stare at it the worse it seems. I'm so over vogue us, I know the editorials are gonna be the same old same old its just gotten SO drab and lifeless. There's no love in this magazine anymore you know? But maybe I'm getting ahead of myself we haven't seen the contents yet. Based on the past two years of content tho...:ninja::ninja:

Slay and be slain. I knew it! What a fantastic VOGUE cover! Amazing!!! Finally something new from them and I won't even complain! Fantastic!

I surprisingly love this. Agreed that the timing seems way off for this cover but happy to see her on it... again. I guess Kerry Washington was booked?

Anyway can't wait to see the editorial.

I love it, she looks so young reminiscing Destiny's Child The Writings on the wall era.

What I like about this is that it's something new from US Vogue. It's a cover out of their comfort zone. It's edgy, seductive, and it's not the predictable US Vogue cover. I like it

*Sorry I wasn't able to attach this to my above post

What I like about this is that it's something new from US Vogue. It's a cover out of their comfort zone. It's edgy, seductive, and it's not the predictable US Vogue cover. I like it

*Sorry I wasn't able to attach this to my above post

True. I like it because of that reason. :heart:

We need not be expert to know that everything is wrong in this cover.

His pose, looks like more for men's magazine.
the wet wig is awful.
the fake background, all the shadows, the couch.
the dress is so pathetic.

I see this cover and I keep thinking about Kim Kardashian

I think Rihanna was perfect for this, his other covers have been very good

We went all elaborate with our guesses and sure enough, it was the most likely one!

What's the glittery thing on her shoulder? A jacket's arm?

(the cover has minimal text, which is a wonderful change for Vogue who like to drown their stars in inane text...37 Ways to Be Fresh This Spring and The Only Jacket You Need Ever)

Last edited by a moderator:
We need not be expert to know that everything is wrong in this cover.

His pose, looks like more for men's magazine.
the wet wig is awful.
the fake background, all the shadows, the couch.
the dress is so pathetic.

I see this cover and I keep thinking about Kim Kardashian

I think Rihanna was perfect for this, his other covers have been very good

I don't think Rihanna would work for this. This is what she does, yes, but it's nothing new for her. It's like something we've already seen her do month after month so it's nothing special for a September cover. Predictable and repetitive.

Two Marc Jacobs covers in a row ...That's a litte bit odd:unsure: This is a fabulous cover tho

I like nothing on this cover. I hope the content is better.

I love the cover!!!
Although I agree that the wet hair is a bit mismatched here, it's not as bad as everyone plays it out to be (IMO). I don't know why, but seeing this cover is giving me a bit (just a tiny bit) of Vogue Paris a'la Carine Roitfeld vibes! I wonder what the "Forces of Fashion" will be about...

One complaint: Fall Romance (again and again and again!!! :doh: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->