US Vogue September 2015 : Beyoncé by Mario Testino

I like it. I'm a little tired of Beyonce, she is incredibly talented and I like her music but I'm just so tired of the overwhelming hype train for her. I like the direction of the cover, I have a feeling the HQ on screen doesn't do it justice - I think it will much nicer in real life.

I was really anticipating this cover so I'm a little disappointed that it did turn out to be Beyonce but there are worse people it could be. I really like the black and white shots from the story, but the other one is just typical Testino and the effect is weird.

OMG background is so fake on vogue.com 's cover... so cheap... and for September issue :shock:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a very welcomed change of pace for Vogue.

Everything is feeling nice, but the name Beyoncé hasn't the impact atm to be on the September cover of US Vogue to make it something surprising and very special.

Oh, no... In HQ looks really bad. No more Testino disasters, please!!!

I really like her. Even if she is not the best dressed celebrity around, she has an energy that can inspired designers and creatives. And for me it's enough!

But seriously? By Testino again? The cover with that background. So horrible!
I've always wanted her to be photographed by Meisel...

What an insane body! She is gorgeous! A very striking face but i feel like i wanted more from her.

Mario will never top the shoot he did with her for V Magazine.

Why her? I really didn't want to see her and my god, that cover is awful. The colours and background look incredibly fake. And that huge B...

The content better be awesome.

I seriously thought this was a fan-made cover when I first saw it. It looks so bad.

The photographers that work with Vogue US are not incapable of shooting a great cover, so I wonder who is to blame for all these crappy covers they are producing.

The cover is acceptable for a September Issue except for the background, I was expecting something more "fantastic" like years ago w/ Kate Moss, Halle Berry ... ! Also I don't like the wet hair, I think it doesn't fit with the wardrobe she's wearing which is classy, modern and sophisticated. I love Mario Testing but I would like to see Beyonce shot in a more artistic way by Steven Meisel and also Peter Lindbergh for something more natural in black in white.

this cover remains me her style about 10 yeas ago:rolleyes: I do not expect something special from US Vogue and this is really ordinary and somehow boring cover but it could be worse

Atelier Versace gown in the ed is from Spring/Summer collection... were all fall collections so bad and it was impossible to choose something else for 4 photos ed for September issue? really?

she's overrated. and man, it is hard out here for a hair stylist.

Poor choice for September, she's more July

Wow, what a lazy editorial. It looks like behind the scenes shots from an actual editorial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->