Victoria's Secret Etc, Etc (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

I don't think so...on her website tyrashow, they were asking if she missed mdoeling she said no and I think that's pretty much confirmation. Her contract is out, and she's no longer an angel.

Thanks for the news, CC! But a guest appearance wouldn't be so bad right? Is that ever in the cards?

I wouldn't be suprised if she came back, but I don't see her returning to walk the catwalk.

I like Heidi she is good for VS a lot of women and men adore her.
Tyra to me was just annoying and loud. But I heard a rumor that Tyra might in be in this up and coming VSFS.
obnoxious and over did on the runway. i never understood the 'fierce' hype. like...i just don't get it. she's just as annoying as ebanks :huh::rolleyes:

^
exactly. like i said before. it's like you have to have an 'exotic' and 'foreign' look to fit in.

Last edited by a moderator:
TYRA BACK??
omg! no!

I agree with you Gypsy_Doll her walk was waaaaay over the top...she looked like she was teaching the antm girls how to walk instead of actually modelling..

she's past modelling she is a tv person now...stay there

Why not? :doh: She was apart of VS from the very beginning. I would like it if she did one or two segments in the show. She has so much Power and Energy......But anyway: I don't think its true maybe she is hosting like heidi did in 2005...

Tyra? I think it's only a rumor, but I do admit that she has some magic and energy on the runway.

Daria? A little too high-fashion for me. Stegner? I think she sort-of fits.

Why not? :doh: She was apart of VS from the very beginning. I would like it if she did one or two segments in the show. She has so much Power and Energy......But anyway: I don't think its true maybe she is hosting like heidi did in 2005...

her contract is no more. :innocent:she's done. finished. gone with the wind.

She said : "I never wanna do a runway show again."

Yeah I know...but I understood " I never wann do THIS Runway show again" ...sounds like she was fed up with the VSFS:blink: Whatever...she's gone !!! I hope Heidi blows them away

I like Heidi, me and my mom think she's super cute. :wub: My favorite has to be Adriana, though. She was my first favorite and still my number one model. ^_^

I like Gisele, I just never got Alessandra. :doh:

Those are really awesome scans of the 02 show, papa_levante. Heidi Klum has one of the most amazing bodies. What's her actual height? In some pictures I see her kinda short, but certain places have her as 5'11, 5'10--which is hard for me to believe

Yeah she said in an german TV Show a couple years ago...that she's actually to short for modeling. But She made it...... :clap:THAT's OUR GERMAN HEIDI !!!!!:D

obnoxious and over did on the runway. i never understood the 'fierce' hype. like...i just don't get it. she's just as annoying as ebanks :huh::rolleyes:

ugh Tyra is awful, I am glad VS got rid of her, she cant come back:sick: Selita tries too hard to be sexy:yuk:

The Christmas Catalog is out right?
All I saw was the cover
I AM SO HAPPY ALESSANDRA GOT THE COVER
SHE IS A GREAT MODEL AND PERSON

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"