2012 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show - *Please see first post before posting*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was joking....
VS keeps the wings and outfit but I am pretty sure the models keep the rest
all the girls doing VSFS receive a VS package with many items
I am not sure about diamond encrusted bras though... VS must keep those ones
but for the rest, safe to say the models keep them

They put panty liners on the underwear for sanitary reasons.

The fantasy bra and some of the Swarovski jeweled bras are taken apart so they can sell the pieces of gems off.

For some of the other pieces they do get to keep it.

They put panty liners on the underwear for sanitary reasons.

The fantasy bra and some of the Swarovski jeweled bras are taken apart so they can sell the pieces of gems off.

For some of the other pieces they do get to keep it.
ah thanks for answering, panty liners--thats what i thought too.

so u mean the models can keep panties and bras (except diamond ones)?

^ Yes, except the ones that are embellished w/ gemstones & etc or anything VS view as potential future displays. I am pretty sure some of the models get to keep the bras & panties VS would damage-out if no one wanted them.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have seen that some models also wear skin colour g strings under some of the underwear

They should really have a museum with outfits from the previous shows, that would be amazing, kind of like the one they had in Las Vegas in 2006

^ I noticed that too! He probably thought it was J-Hart. I guess to some people, blonds who talk in "funny" English are hard to decipher who's who :rolleyes::lol:

They knew Derek Blasberg who's like a nobody but not Lily Donaldson? That does not make sense to me :judge:

^ Ok I looked her up and she looks nothing like Lily except the hair, it was quite unprofessional of Galore Magazine to not know the model who they've put in the center of a collage of the most known top models at VS :blink: strange

Fashion TV did the same thing to Joan. They said posted that Selita was walking down the runway when it was clearly Joan. They didn't recognize the #1(models.com) model in the world.

^ But the thing here is how could they know who everyone is in that collage including Derek Blasberg who no one has heard of but not Lily? :blink:

Derek Blasberg is known, if not his face, definitely his name.

^ Really? Who is he? Anyway Lily is certainly more known in the fashion world, right? I don't know why I find all this very dodgy :judge:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->