2012 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show - *Please see first post before posting*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's mix for me there was good and bad moment, I agreed I feel all the attention was at the performers instead of models. I like perfromers this year but 2 performances each was a bit too much and unnecessary. This show is all about " Models" in a giant event, it's not a concert.

I just watched the youtube version again.

Sui He in Silver Screens segment... :blink:
What is Frida G supposed to be in Calendar Girl? Easter?

OMG I just realized they edited Lily A's walk in Calendar Girls. You never see her below the thighs during the actual walk. :lol:

**Edited* Remoinv rsponse to deleted post.

I don't care for Adriana but I loved the little bounce she did, honestly you can't blame her. The song was kind of jank for that segment, I feel like they could do better with organizing things where they're more cohesive.

Sometimes Adriana can be too much but I thought she looked cute doing the bounce in front of Rihanna, it went well with the song. The one I found cringe worthy was Behati, what was she doing with her hand stetched out towards Rihanna? She is too goody goody, somehow her smiles don't seem genuine to me. She also got Lais' opening outfit for Dangerous Liaisons, the fact that she is dating Adam this year makes the whole 'Lais's accident' incindent very dodgy :ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt they would do that to Lais and have her fake the accident. She's one of the most used girls and the nonAngel closest to the Angel Status.

And I don't think she get's as much attention from Adam as Anne did. Was he even there to watch the show this year?

^ I think Adam coming to the show this year to support Behati wouldn't be seen appropriate for his image although VS did benefit from their relationship hype. Also, VS comes up with all these dodgy controversies every year that I don't know what to believe :blink:

I just watched the youtube version again.

Sui He in Silver Screens segment... :blink:
What is Frida G supposed to be in Calendar Girl? Easter?

What happened with Sui He? :cry: I haven't watch the show yet. May i know where's the Youtube link if there's any? I wanna watch.

^ Sui He looked gorg but she did this odd thing with her arms at end of runway..
Posted via Mobile Device

I thought this was the best show since 2006. I'll comment more later, once
I'm not doing it from my phone and have an opportunity to go through the 63 (!!!) pages of this thread I only NOW just discovered. Smh.

Here is the youtube for part 1:

if you click on the user's channel, he or she has the 6 parts up.

but part 6 is blocked for me (I'm in the US), maybe it won't be for those of you who are international.

Calendar Girls

What I don't get is with all the brouhaha of Erin and the hat, there's plenty of photos which show her wearing the hat from the second/other show. Guess there would be no drama in that though.

^ Sui He looked gorg but she did this odd thing with her arms at end of runway..
Posted via Mobile Device

You mean this one right?

628x471.jpg

Bryan Bedder/Getty Images via sfgate

Knew it! :lol: Hmm i must see this part.

Thanks for the Youtube vid Littleathquakes! Shall watch it like now :bounce::D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure Cameron in the raincoat was April (as in April showers bring May flowers) and Frida was a maypole for May.

Yeah thanks I just remembered that!

That is weird that they would use that cut where the hat didn't work, but oh well haha. I thought it was kind of funny, maybe just a show that things don't always run smoothly? Probably the same with the shoes being lost on the runway in other shows.

ugh calendar girls is the best segment. so much fun and full of energy. but it felt kind of rushed. Do you think it was rushed because of the Karlie incident?

but i gotta say, i would have PUSHED Erin onto the runway. She annoyed me when she did that little "but you guys :(" right before she walked out. That french guy from 2005 would have had NON of that!

^Poor Erin looked a bit ruffled (literally!) without the hat.

Now I've seen segments repeatedly on youtube, I'm trying to work out how bad Cara's walk must have been to basically not show ANY of it. On her walk back, she's flailing her arms with abandon, and with that little twirly thing too - kinda dangerous! :P - so I'm glad we didn't get the forwards version. Or maybe the producers are miffed she didn't wear the intended roller skates - she would have gotten more airtime if she had. And apart from loving Jourdan's robot dance, I love how she stomps past and just completely ignores Bieber.

Calendar Girls

What I don't get is with all the brouhaha of Erin and the hat, there's plenty of photos which show her wearing the hat from the second/other show. Guess there would be no drama in that though.

Agree. You can hear the guy saying "it doesn't matter just send whichever girl" but it's like uh yeah it matters, she's the New Year's girl, it's first of the year, Erin has to be the first one out. So the whole thing doesn't make any sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->