2012 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show - *Please see first post before posting*

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe there was no one interesting in the audience this year, when i saw the pink carpet, I knew absolutely nobody

but that's good. Now need to remove the focus on the singers and it will be back to be a fashion show

I really felt like watching a concert with some girls walking around. That is what I did not like about the H&M lingerie show for instance. and VS is too much on that path as well. and what was that #VS twitter thing on screen... they should put girls name instead

same here only for russell simmons who has been going to the show for like 10 yrs :lol:

NYC was still dealing the effects of Hurricane Sandy when the show was being taped, so that made a difference who at the show.
Posted via Mobile Device

They usually have people from CBS shows attending, I know Archie Panjabi from The Good Wife was there again, but yeah Sandy definitely had a hand in who was there and who wasn't.

I noticed that too, actually the first thing I noticed.
They audience was dark.

Well they did show the audience a couple of times still - Lily A's husband "cheering and proud" when she walked.

Magdalena's poses were definitely a highlight.

I missed Maryna.

I did not miss Lais at all. (its not like she brought anything great for the show anyway, never stood out in any positive wow way, once gone - most wont probably even notice)

Maryna would have been incredible, it's a shame she didn't take part. Was she not casted or could she just not make it?

If it were up to me, I would have given Shanina's second outfit to Barbara Palvin if they really wanted to push Barbara more.

Elsa Hosk should have opened PINK too. Why in the world would they choose Jessica Hart and then avoid showing her face during the airing?! It was so obvious that they avoided any shots of her face.

Thumbs up to no a$$ blurring this year, that for me was the biggest plus, haha. For once we got to see the girls' bodies.

I can understand maryna not being casted but im still utterly confused about arlenis sosa not being casted? They used her all year, she looked great at the casting, and i have no idea why she didnt walk??

my favorite section is def Silver Screen Angels. that closing shot with Miranda walking with the spotlight behind her was mesmerizing. And Bruno Mars sang that song better than the album version.

my favorite section is def Silver Screen Angels. that closing shot with Miranda walking with the spotlight behind her was mesmerizing. And Bruno Mars sang that song better than the album version.

I completely agree with everything, the song is so much better the way he sang it at the show, hopefully VSholic will have the show version up soon. They gave Miranda a good amount of time with that shot, it was worth it though, it could definitely be the promo shot for next years show.

Such a great show, one grand fantasy. Who doesn't want to have wings after seeing this show?! I for sure want feather wings!!!

sucks for the models, with more wings you'd think everyone would have a better chance of getting a wing outfit. instead they're now giving 2 wings to angels and some non-angels. i felt bad for bregje because in the fitting vid she wore the wing outfit that Magda ended up getting. so close yet so far away

Model cast sucks. These girls are so boring and not VS enough. I wish they could bring back the "exclusiveness" of VS models before 2007. Now it's like any models can do the show. :ninja:
Posted via Mobile Device

do they have to return their outfits (underwear, namely) to VS, after the show? :S

yes, and the used underwear are sold on ebay

Ew, do they models wear "something in between" when they put on the panties? Bras--it's okay but used panties? Simply disgusting even if they are celebrated models.

So I guess their prices on eBay are high then?
Posted via Mobile Device

yes, and the used underwear are sold on ebay

I've never heard of that. I'm pretty sure the outfits are either on display at certain VS stores, or are kept in a storage.

Do you have a link of proof or anything?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->