Victoria's Secret Etc, Etc (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

Now in stores: with any $40 beauty purchase, you get a black velvet-ish "angels" logo diamante handbag with a dreams angels fragrance atomizer for $10 :smile:

Source: My Job

Victoria's Secret Topless (& Bottomless)

Victoria's Secret has an image of respectablility it has got to keep up. It's forever under a lot of pressure from the self-appointed watchdogs of public morality to keep it safe at around PG-13. So all its pictures are cleaned up (all that see through stuff - but you can't see anything!:o). But the catalogs are full of great, artfully done topless (and even some bottomless) shots, right on the edge.
Two great covers - my own scans - click on thumbnails for HQ pictures.
VSC Fall 2001 Shoe & Accessory Book - Adriana Lima - topless - and bottomless - not a stitch except for those kick-*** boots - one of the hottest covers ever!

VSC Holiday 2002 Last Minute Gift Book - Adriana Lima

VSC 1999 Spring Accessory Book - vol 2 - no 1 -Laetitia Casta

VSC Spring 1999 - Heidi Klum & Satya Artau

VSC 1999 Accessory Sale - Heidi Klum & Veronica Varekova

Last edited by a moderator:
is this thread really necessary on a fashion forum :ninja:?
Good question. But fashion is all about sex - in your face or cleverly disguised: looking good is all about having good genes, being a potential good mate - it's like birds' plumage, or cats' manes and ruffs, hooved animals' antlers, etc. etc. That's the bottom line. Check out your Darwin or Stephen Jay Gould.
And the part of fashion that screams sex is lingerie. And the part of lingerie that's interesting is how it's marketed: how do you sell your product without getting too naughty and offensive. VS, given the prudish, up-tight environment in which it must work here the USA, has been extremely successful in taking it to the edge, but not going over the line. I think putting all the VS stuff that's right on the edge into one thread is an interesting study: from an advertising point of view, from an anthropological point of view, etc.
And finally - this site is full of threads like "Best Legs" (do we need to zero in fetishistically on just one body part?), stuff that only has the remotest and tenuous connection to "Fashhion". And it's full of model and celebrity threads that are over flowing with nip-slip, up-skirt and various other wardrobe malfunction shots.
Is it necessary? Who knows? But then again: what is?

Still no I'm afraid. Although it's better than some threads, e.g. "you favourite word at the moment" and "Your Menstruation cycle". Those (amongst others) are just bizarre.

Still no I'm afraid. Although it's better than some threads, e.g. "you favourite word at the moment" and "Your Menstruation cycle". Those (amongst others) are just bizarre.

Well, if anything else, I'm glad I could start a thread that got people talking. I'm a bit of a bomb thrower, actually. I figured something like this would do the trick.
By the way: all the VS stuff (most of it) is quite well done. Considering it's a mass market catalog and store chain, the pictures approach the quality of work done by name photogs in major fashion magazine editorials.

From the VSC Summer Casual Sale 2005 - vol 1 - my scans.
Click on thumbnauls for BIG pictures.
Gisele Bündchen & Marisa Miller

My own scans from various 2005 VSC - click on thumbnails for BIG pictures.
VSC Between the Seasons 2005 - vol 2
Gisele Bündchen

From the VSC Fall Semi-annual Sale 2005 - vol 1:
Gisele Bündchen & Marisa Miller

^ Lol haha, you definatley got people talking. I hope you didn't take what I said too badly, I apologise if I offended you. Please take care.

From the VSC 2005 Semi-Annual Clothing Sale - vol 1 my own scans. Click on thumbnail for HQ image.
Marisa Miller

^ Lol haha, you definatley got people talking. I hope you didn't take what I said too badly, I apologise if I offended you. Please take care.

Absolutely not. There's nothing I love more than to get peoples' motors running - to have a bit of a dust-up, as you might say! And nothing gets people more worked up (aside from politics) than this kind of stuff.

From the VSC Fashion Book 2001 - vol 1 - no 1 - my own scans. Click on thumbnails for HQ pictures.
Gisele Bündchen, Adriana Lima, Heidi Klum

Elsa Benítez

And this one (below) is one of my very favorites of Elsa! Wow!

Petra Nemcova

From the Fall Fashion 2007 VSC - vol 2 - no 1 - my own scans. Click on thumbnails for BIG pix.
Alessandra Ambrosio, Emanuela de Paula, Adriana Lima:

From the Fall Fashion 2007 VSC - vol 2 - no 1 - continued - my own scans. Click on thumbnails for BIG pix.
Emanuela de Paula, Alessandra Ambrosio & Adriana Lima:

VSC Spring 2000 (unknown catalog) - my own scans. Click on thumbnail for HQ picture.
Shakara Ledard

VSC Spring Fashion 2000 - vol 3 - no 1:
Angel Daniela Pestova

VSC Autumn Preview 1989:
An unknown model looking great in nothing but black pantyhose and high heels: anyone know her?

VSC Autumn Preview 1989-
Another unknown model. Anyone with an ID?

VSC Summer Sale 1991 - Jill Goodacre - a true supermodel - she was everywhere back then in a career than went from the mid 80s to mid 90 - covers, editorials, high end ads - everything! Now she is Mr. Harry Connick Jr.

All my own scans

VSC 1991 Summer Sale - my own scans - click on thumbnails for HQ pix.
Suzanne Lanza & Lorri Bagley:

VSC 1991 Summer Sale - Frederique van der Wal:

VSC 2005 Preview Swim Sale - vol 1 Alessandra Ambrosio:

From the VSC Summer Gift Album 1986:
Maylen Pierce

From a VS magazine advert from Sept 2002: Gisele Bündchen

From the VSC Fall Fashion 1999 - vol 2 - no 1 - "La Femme Victoria"
Heidi Klum

Laetitia Casta

There is indeed no need for a seperate thread on this, so I merged it into this one.

While merging something went wrong and I accidentally merged the Black And African Models thread in here as well...so I had to find all posts from this thread and split them back into a new thread. Therefore I think the title is different than before. Also, my apologies if several posts are still left behind in the Black and African Models thread :flower:

Front and back of the VSC Scent of Day Dreams postcard, mailed in a clear plastic wrapper - July 2007. My scans.
Adriana Lima, Selita Ebanks, Karolina Kourkova & Alessandra Ambrosio - all together and tied up in knots, on a bed of rose petals
flowers%5B1%5D.gif

Click on thumbnails for BIG pix:

And from the Holiday Casual 2007 VSC: my own scans - click on thumbnails for BIG pix:
Adriana Lima & Karolina Kourkova

Adriana Lima & Miranda Kerr

From the Holiday Casual 2007 VSC - continued - my own scans - click on thumbnails for BIG pix:
Alessandra Ambrosio & Miranda Kerr

A "Birthday" card from VS Fall 2007 - for a B'day discount in any VS Shop
Izabel Goulart & Alessandra Ambrosio - headlamp to headlamp - my own scans:

Post-Holiday/Pre-Semi Annual Sale...
- 50% off selected fragrance gift sets
- 10 for $25 Cotton & PINK panties (12/29 & 12/30 only)
- 50% off Relaxed Sleepwear (Starts on 12/28)
- 50% off mainly items from the PINK and Angels collection (Starts 12/28/07)
- Buy 1 bra get the 2ad 50% off
- Some sort of free gift w/ purchase offer
- Some sort of Very Sexy Makeup Promo
- Launch of the limited-edition More PINK Please fragrance (available: 12/26-3/17)

IN-STORE SEMI-ANNUAL (1/3-1/22)!!!

Source: My Job

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misterdior
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->