Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2024

Also, which segment was Paula Soares in? Must’ve missed her somewhere. Please… help me LOL

I’m so sorry but this is thee best vsfs of all time!
I hate to say it cause my expectations were on the floor (which also contributes to how positive I feel) but YEAH! every woman in this show look the absolute best they've ever looked, just gorgeous and NOT relatable nor goofy or weak (the way they used to look when this was televised). Rianne looked beautiful, as did Imaan, even Lila looked model-esque.

Bella closing was perfect and added to the anticipation, I actually thought she'd be a no-show. Again sounding like a stan but as someone who witnessed Gisele's phenomenon, only Bella comes close to replicating it.

SO to @Armani for keeping this thread lovely, tidy and updated! first post looks ✨.. thanks for all the hard work!

I wish the high fashion girlies would show more flirtiness and fun on the runway, but I still really enjoyed watching them!

Well this was different. I liked it but it wasn't Victoria's secret. It was all over the place I loved the cast and so on ,but they lost their identity.big wings and so on. But having Alessandra, Adriana and(can't believe in saying this) Tyra in cast and that's what they came up with?

Last edited:
Just looking back and I can’t believe doutzen and alessandra got one ugly outfit and no pre show promo and that was all?

I get they have a big contract with Gigi but she was a rubbish opener and should have gone to a vet like Doutxen as a suprise. Bella was good to close though she can walk! Tyra oh dear the outfit

Overall much less painful than expected and enjoyable and actually sexy sans the pink rubbish

Vivienne and Blesnya were the best HF girls...and ofc they got only one look
Huge disappointment from Anok, also that fake ponytail did not help at all.
Rianne was a big LOL...so out of place and so awkward, next time get Julia Nobis or Mica dear PGDM
Vittoria was terrible in the first segment with those uneven wings but got better on the second exit.
Gigi another big LOL couldn't even walk straight during her opening

But no closing or opening either segment, whereas Vitto closed her first and opened her second. So unfair to the Angels, tbh…
I think they slowly need to move on at some point from the "old angels". Vitto is definitely next generation icon, cant deny that the current HF top girls Anok, Vitto, Rianne etc looked the most beautiful

Oh my god, I just noticed Doutzen's shoe getting stuck and her literally having to go and fix it in the middle of the runway being cut off of the live stream (which was pretty obviously pre-recorded, smart move VS).

I think they slowly need to move on at some point from the "old angels". Vitto is definitely next generation icon, cant deny that the current HF top girls Anok, Vitto, Rianne etc looked the most beautiful
yeah, even the way they were at the end in the finale, it feels like they're phasing them out in a way that honors their work with the brand. It's good! Victoria's Secret was memorable to a generation thanks to them but they certainly did not define the brand nor made it, lots of great models were involved before them and they need to evolve if they want to survive.

Oh my god, I just noticed Doutzen's shoe getting stuck and her literally having to go and fix it in the middle of the runway being cut off of the live stream (which was pretty obviously pre-recorded, smart move VS).
dont now why everyone is saying the show was live, all the edits was soo bad

Yeah, there's no denying that - as well as that they've tried & put in a good effort doing so this year. However I do think if that's the case it would be smarter to not give so many former Angels the booking only to shove them all in the middle of segments with only one outfit (besides Adriana + Candice, which is justified) and let, let's say, an Imaan open or close a segment rather than Vitto who's never worked with the brand until now. That move in particular reeks of PG favoritism... to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kalerianinidy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->