Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2024

Updated casting list accordingly - can not imagine how many names that’ll have to still be added tomorrow though… LOL

Updated casting list accordingly - can not imagine how many names that’ll have to still be added tomorrow though… LOL
Given they don’t have to follow the previous 40 minute editing for hour long TV standards they can do so much more.

But rehearsal has to be “tighter” and almost perfectly executed if they are actually going live. No more filming two shows and cutting the best of both tapings.

Hopefully no more heart shapes, prayer hands, pointing at cameras and cheesy extra movements. Just a strong strut and with social media the girls can post their bts scenes.

^ lol I kinda want to see these girls doing all that cheesy pointing, air kisses, hearts, winking, etc.

Do they still do 2 shows for Chanel? If anything I think they’ll have girls walk twice but performers once so that they can edit a final video.

Any word on Meghan Roche? A girl like Victoria Kosenkova should be walking too but she probably won’t be cast. Still waiting for Ajok to be confirmed..

Last edited:
Given they don’t have to follow the previous 40 minute editing for hour long TV standards they can do so much more.

But rehearsal has to be “tighter” and almost perfectly executed if they are actually going live. No more filming two shows and cutting the best of both tapings.

Hopefully no more heart shapes, prayer hands, pointing at cameras and cheesy extra movements. Just a strong strut and with social media the girls can post their bts scenes.
I'am also a Blink and I haven't seen any pictures or videos of Lisa leaving for NYC. I think last time she was in Paris, maybe she's already in NYC?

Don't forget that there's an Armani show on Thursday, so many models should be there...

There will be choreography during Lisa's performance... not sure about Tyla, especially not sure about Cher, but I know Tyla's recovering from an injury - yet pretty often continues to do lighter choreo during her performances as well.

Other rumors are that the VS Holiday Commercial will be back and air for the first time during the show, that male models will be walking the PINK segment alongside female models, and, of course, that several former Angels who have yet to be formally announced will walk as surprises during the show.

^ Complete honesty - the more recent casting announcements (minus Adriana) have made me lose a LOT of interest (and I can assume I'm not the only one, but at least the cast was genuinely solid enough to keep me hyped for a good minute)... and with allll due respect, I'm not the biggest Lisa nor Tyla fan either, so there you have it... but I've already committed to at least trying to update as much as I can tomorrow sooooooooo I'm stuck here I fear 😇

EDIT: I like Jill, and I'm personally indifferent on Alex. Do with that information what you will 🩷

Last edited:
I just can’t wait to see the HF girls step out of their comfort zone. This is also a huge nostalgic trip for me since one of the first exposures to runway/fashion (if you can call it that) while growing up was the VSFS.

According to victoriassecretbrasil on Instagram, Maty Fall was also with Mika (Schneider, for the update accounts 😉) and Alex at the location you mentioned earlier today, @Cute - there's a decent chance the both of them might walk tomorrow, though again likely can't confirm with enough certainty to add them to the list until tomorrow morning.

And according to the same account, if models had their hotel rooms arranged by VS themselves (which is likely), Maty, Mika & Sun are staying in the same hotel.

Last edited:
Behati and Candice are going to walk down the runway together for a segment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kkkccc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->