Vogue Italia September 2014 by Steven Meisel

did they use Prada anywhere? a September VI without Prada is quite odd.

SLAY. SLAY. SLAY.

Is this maybe why SM didn't do the USA cover shot?

I'm getting three copies! One to read, one to frame on the wall (omg, the cost of a custom frame to accommodate the fold out), and one vacuum-sealed to be kept in the darkness of my collector's vault!

If this is Meisel's middle finger to Ms. Wintour for not having him do the US cover then he should raise it up high.

Raquel, bar none. :wub:

This is absolutely beyond, I won't even knock Edie being on the main cover with the Supermodels. Absolutely love it!

Like see the models together but the cover look really bad, anbd very Paolo Roversi Style mediocre to me

Gorgeous from every aspect.With such a strong casting how could it go wrong?But I am not so satisfied with the casting,some models are so so so so so random and some girls who used to be Meisel's favorite are missing.

this is too much to handle, some new surprises and of course girls who will always be around for Meisel. This is a great anniversary cover. Although I would have loved to have seen Daria and Doutzen and a part of me would have died to have seen Maryna and Snejana returned although thats a little too much wishful thinking :lol:

Holy smokes... now this is how you do a September issue (and one with models too)! I liked US Vogue's cover but this one from VI is very, very cool. Though, at the same time it is a tad overwhelming with all those models... I almost don't know where to look they all look so good! :wink:

Fantastic images! My eyes dance from each image, cannot stop looking at. Love the unexpected choices made.

definitely a must buy. congrats to natasha poly, liu wen, and anais mali for scoring their first vogue italia cover! great seeing some past meisel favs as well (stam, coco, hilary, cameron, elise, sasha, julia stegner, etc.)

The cover story is meh..I must have seen something very similar before..but girls are all amazing,that's enough.

It's a busy cover/editorial, but I love how you can find something new every time you look at each image. Truly a feast for the eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->