Vogue Italia September 2014 by Steven Meisel

The cover story is all over the place, but for all the right reasons. I love how dynamic each shot is, and like someone above me mentioned, you see something new every time.

The cover story is fine, but i'm very disappointed than Franca don't put other models (Daria W., Kristen, Gisele, Doutzen, Lara, Freja, Abbey...) on this issue, because they been one time, been the Meisel muses & deserve them to be part.

Waiting to see the rest of the content.

I actually don't mind the main editorial. With the amount of the cast in this size, I think it looks really great. Something is drawing me into the photos. (Even if it's bad, I'll just take all the models in :smile:)

All I can say is Amen! Franca & Meisel killed it again! This is the September cover that I've been waiting for :clap: Yeay for Natasha Poly & Liu Wen! I wished Ashleigh, Gisele, Freja, Gemma & Snejana were included though but seeing the beauty & diversity of this is enough! :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Alta Moda Supplement: Ola Rudnicka by Paolo Roversi

mHSgGQGl.jpg

I wish each girl had got a portrait/full body shot for the editorial (or at least paired up) but it's still nice. I guess I was just expecting something different and not as close up as this.

Mmm... To be honest I am quite underwhelmed... Happy to see some of my favs though... No Kristen sort of annoys me...

this cover achieves iconic status :wub: :magic::clap:
can´t wait for the eds

I'm all over this because I love how celebratory the cover feels for VI's 50th anniversary issue. The sepia almost looks gold which is right on point for what is a golden anniversary. I could have also done without those lines or borders but I'm not totally upset about them. The editorial is fabulous, a real celebration of the girls. I'm ecstatic to see Natasha Poly score her first Vogue Italia cover even if it is on a fold-out.

My one disappointment is just how bad Linda Evangelista looks, both on the cover and editorial. She looks very strange. I don't know if it's due to the angle or what but I'm shocked. For once in her marvelous career the angle on the cover shot fails to do her justice.

Model: Mariacarla Boscono
Photographer: Peter Lindbergh
Stylist: Clare Richardson

Part 1.

glossynewsstand.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back