Vogue Paris November 2015 : Mica Arganaraz by Mario Testino

HAHAHA. I see them laughing at each other.. when in fact everyone's laughing at them...

Now that you mention it... I can totally see Carine and Emmanuelle doing just that!!! Lmao.

REVIEW

C'est Vogue: Esprit Carré
Model: Hana Jirickova
Photographer: Matthew Kristall
Stylist: Célia Azoulay
6 pages

Beauté: En Boucle
Model: Emily DiDonato
Photographer: Ben Hassett
Stylist: Célia Azoulay
5 pages

Miss Vogue: Le Chic dans la Peau
Mode: Malgosia Bela
Photographer: Angelo Pennetta
Stylist: Géraldine Saglio
9 pages

Mykonos
Models: Mica Arganaraz & Rianne van Rompaey
Photographer: Mario Testino
Stylist: Emmanuelle Alt
28 pages

Etat de Grâce
Models: Andreea Diaconu & the model in the B&W preview shot (can't remember her name, sorry :lol: )
Photographer: David Sims
Stylist: Jane How
14 pages

Beauté (dé) Codée
Models:
Photographer: Alasdair McLellan
Stylist: Suzanne Koller
4 pages

Cous de Foudre
Models: Eddie Campbell & Lara Stone
Photographer: Inez & Vinoodh
14 pages

funny how ppl loved Suzanne Koller on Selfservice and now hated her work in VP. She's out of the masthead of SS.

also funny how people here hate the entire issue from just from a very few previews of the eds.

This year the jewelry editorials are consistently my favorite parts of Vogue Paris.
Cous de Foudre looks like it will be beautiful, can't wait to see it in full.

^Cous de foudre is actually really repetitive. Portrait of Lara & Eddie with necklaces looking straight at the camera without any emotions.

Can't wait to see the eds! Vogue Paris still excites me (good and bad). I'm always so excited to see their dull work and hate it, but at the same time I'm also excited because there's always that ed that despite how repetitive it is, it just saves the entire issue..

I actually hate their bijoux editorials. It's like... do we need ANOTHER one? They are always the same.

Alt should bring a new photographer for the covers. Even with her lack of vision, that would stir things up and give a little bit of spice to the magazine. It's also very disheartening seeing someone that doesn't use her power to discover new talents. I&V and M&M's success was due (more or less) to Vogue Paris.

Jamie Hawkesworth is not very Vogue Paris, but he could adapt to VP's style and make something incredible... But Alt seems just too lazy to think. She gets a VP from 2003 and redoes it in the worst possible way.

If it's broken I don't feel like fixing it, I get my money at the end of the month so why bothering? That's the new saying.

Last edited by a moderator:

MYKONOS
Photographer: Mario Testino
Stylist: Emmanuelle Alt
Hair: James Pecis
Make-up: Lucia Pica
Models: Mica Arganaraz & Rianne van Rompaey

Vogue Paris

Thank you, Zorka!I think this time Testino did a wonderful job.

Sorry, I was in a hurry, the last two are actually one picture:

Vogue Paris

I really wanted her to grow on me but Mica is such a boring model to me, Rianne looks good though. But I still don't like this editorial and I feel like I've seen it a couple of times now.

ETAT DE GRÂCE
Photographer: David Sims
Stylist: Jane How
Hair: Paul Hanlon
Make-up: Lucia Pieroni
Models: Andreea Diaconu & Frederikke Sofie Falbe-Hansen

Vogue Paris

Last edited by a moderator:
COUS DE FOUDRE
Photographer: Inez & Vinoodh
Hair: Malcolm Edwards
Make-up: Aaron de Mey
Models: Edie Campbell & Lara Stone

Vogue Paris

Thanks for sharing, Zorka :smile:
The editorials are ok, nothing wows me but I think that the red filtered closeup of Mica would have been a striking cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->