Pirelli Calendar 2011 by Karl Lagerfeld [No images from the calendar allowed]

kind of a shocker for me,anyway excited about that one^_^

and also i really would NOT like to see poor Baptiste in heels or bikinis(i already had my laughs about that one),he's a man Karl,don't do that to him anymore,luckily he has a little more masculinity left:lol:

Before he fell into this Freja-Baptiste rut, I would have been interested in the idea of what Karl would do for this calendar, but not these days. I can only hope that he decides to keep the Chanel universe separate from Pirelli, and call on some other muses for this particular work - so when it's finally unveiled, I'll like it, because low expectations can prove to be a positive thing in some cases.

I think Ana BB might be there to, she was in the calendar last year and Karl just let her walk in his shows this season.

hmm maybe the cast won't be a sh!teous as I expected. Please no Heidi, Freja (though I love her), Sigrid, Anja, Dorothea, Toni etc and surely he's not brazen enough to include his man wh*re Baptiste.:sick:

Isabeli is the only model in history of Pirelli to have been in the iconic calendar 4 times!!!!!

:clap: :clap: so happy for Isabeli!

I think Ana BB might be there to, she was in the calendar last year and Karl just let her walk in his shows this season.

Would love to see Ana BB in it again - last year was such a hideous disappointment :ninja:, she deserves better!

Can't wait to see the outcome. Now, it's Karl's take on the famed calendar.

^ link for what? :unsure:
no pic of the making of is out yet, and we don't even know the models, only Isabeli at the moment :flower:

the calendar is shot during this week, maybe some sites will provide backstage pics

Honestly, i wouldn't say no to an oiled-up Baptiste :lol:

according to fashionjunky at bellazon, Bianca Balti is the second confirmed girl :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->