Stella McCartney for H&M #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That first jumper is too cute :heart: And also the decoration on that grey jckt to the right of it. As to the rest.. hmm :ermm: Thanks for scanning Susie!

thanks susie:flower:

i really cant wait i need to buy atleast one thing from this collection since from what i've seen it looks really good!:wub:

*plans to rob a bank*

Oh, I forgot to credit my pics (sorry mods!)
They're scanned from the Sunday Times Style supplement.

I want the green silk and chiffon wrap top so badly! And the yellow camisole... I'm in love!

Who's camping with me overnight then? :lol:

Stellla the kind person she is must have known that thursday is my morning off college and the collection comes out on that day. How considerate.
Im going to get there earlyish I think.

Thanks for the scans .. the sunday times was all sold out this morning couldnt track down a copy :( the style was all i wanted it for.

lucy92 said:
WORD UP: H&M and Stella McCartney remain tight-lipped about plans for promoting the forthcoming H&M by Stella McCartney collection. Last month, H&M scuttled a print and television campaign featuring Kate Moss because of the company's "clear dissociation of drugs" and said it would replace the campaign "in some way." But according to sources, several options are being considered for the Nov. 10 launch, including a logo-driven campaign and a replacement model: the popular and vivacious model Mariacarla Boscono. Asked about the rumblings on Wednesday, Boscono declined all comment.

from wwd

http://www.wwd.com/issue/article/101801
Is this definately true? I hope so :buzz:

That would be cool!! Maria Carla or Lily would be perfect choices :heart:

yeah me to! I'm definitly buying those knickers.^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
the only thing I like are the skinny pants-- almost everything else looks like something you could get at h&m already... things I prob. wouldn't buy to begin with.

emma peel said:
the only thing I like are the skinny pants-- almost everything else looks like something you could get at h&m already... things I prob. wouldn't buy to begin with.

i agree. some of them look quite boring..the pants i like too. maybe also the gray jacket witht the bow

I really want to see the whole collection, can't wait!

I can't see the pictures that were already posted :cry:

I like what H&M is doing with the big designers its more like a challange for the designer to work with a budget.After Karl, Stella is a great choice and i think people are going to love her line.I personally think that stella is a great diesigner.

miss6o said:
in finland it didnt create any kind of hassle last year with the lagerfelds. i mean people did buy them, but there was still quite a lot left when i went xmas shopping just days before xmas. im sure its like that with the stella stuff cause not so many "normal" people know about stella, whereas everyone knows lagerfeld..of course it has lot to do how the media treats it. at least over here.
I noticed that too - I arrived in Helsinki well after Christmas, and there was still heaps of stock left in H&M. None of it caught my eye, unfortunately...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wahayoyo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->