Stella McCartney for H&M #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the line just be in select H&Ms of the US- like in big cities like NY? Or are most all the stores expected to get the line?

i was looking on the H&M website to see if they have a list that would show all of the stores that would get the collection in but i cant find one!:doh:

McCartney for H&M? AHHHHHH I'M SO EXCITED!!:woot:
i'm so going to shop at H&M in november!

I like the knickers too... But I live in a really sheltered island LOL in western canada and there's no H&M here =(. I guess I have to buy stuff off Stella's line off Ebay

love the pink jacket from the vogue pic....

though i found similar jacket from my moms old clothes. in white. i just have to dry clean it.. talk about real vintage :wink:

the H&M "magazine" that has an interview with stella is available at most US stores for free now.

the interview doesnt really tell us anything new. but may be worth picking up.

Just a quick question. Does anything think that a lot of this line will be sold on Ebay? I live no where NEAR an H&M and I'm dying for those pink knickers!

maraschin0 said:
Just a quick question. Does anything think that a lot of this line will be sold on Ebay? I live no where NEAR an H&M and I'm dying for those pink knickers!

oh definitely,
there are no H&Ms on the west coast.

Well, there isn't an H&M now, but one is opening up in San Fransisco in November, perhaps to coincide with the Stella launch. Either way, Im sure that store will have the collection at some point. Also, in keeping with how they introduce new stores, you can look for one in L.A. within 6 months of the San Fran one, which is where I am.

More news on this and more in the archives at http://fd5000.com

Haha I WISH I lived in the US, the shopping is much better! I actually live on the west coast of Canada.... I just wish there are some kind people who will put some of the line up on Ebay for us unfortunate ones....:blush:

It's too bad H&M don't have an online store...I went to the ones in Toronto and New York last December and I loved it!!:woot:

Does anyone know when it is? Is it the 10th or 11th? I read in Bazzar that it was the 11th, but someone online said it's the 10th. Which is it?

does anyone know if the H & M stores in canada will be carrying the stella collection? thanks! :flower:

Isn't there only one in Canada? I know there's a huge one on Yonge St. in Toronto

maraschin0 said:
Isn't there only one in Canada? I know there's a huge one on Yonge St. in Toronto

You're prolly referring to the one at Eaton Center (Yonge & Dundas) but there's also one on Bloor St (btw Bay & Yonge).

no, there are lots of locations in canada! or, at least, ontario.

markville mall (markham) has one, the eaton centre has one, vaughan mills (vaughan) has one, fairview mall has one, etc. these locations are all within 20 minutes of toronto.

Oh there's more? Lucky Torontians... =P There are no H&M shops in western Canada...

Elegance.Is.Refusal. said:
i was looking on the H&M website to see if they have a list that would show all of the stores that would get the collection in but i cant find one!:doh:

working on the assumption that we got the lagerfeld collection in the newcastle store, I'm pretty sure we'll get the stella one, and I don't think there will be as much of a rush to buy the stuff as there would be in another city. I'm sure most geordies don't know who stella is! :rolleyes:

a984mel said:
working on the assumption that we got the lagerfeld collection in the newcastle store, I'm pretty sure we'll get the stella one, and I don't think there will be as much of a rush to buy the stuff as there would be in another city. I'm sure most geordies don't know who stella is! :rolleyes:

thats very true! but i always have this thought in the back of my head that because the largerfeld stuff really didnt sell well here that we might not get the stella collection!:ninja:

im just praying we get it i really want to buy a piece:woot:

from vogue uk online. i wonder if the party that will be in london and if it is to showcase stella's H&M Creations.

STELLA FOR TENNIS
spacer.gif
STELLA MCCARTNEY is getting into sport. After the incredible success of her debut sportswear line with Adidas that launched in February, the designer is broadening her repertoire to include tennis for the next round of creations. "There is not a great-looking, high-performance spin on tennis and it's about time women look stylish on the court," said Stella. And if the reaction to her Adidas line is anything to go by, prepare for a serious shopping deluge when her one-off line for H&M hits stores next month. "I think the idea is genius, a perfect match," said Karl Lagerfeld, the high street retailer's first high fashion partner, when he heard of his successor. And while Lagerfeld's H&M collection had his fans queuing around the block last year, they're expecting even more of a rush for Stella's label – beginning with a party on October 25th that is expected to be one of the hottest tickets of the year. (October 13 2005, AM)

Elegance.Is.Refusal. said:
thats very true! but i always have this thought in the back of my head that because the largerfeld stuff really didnt sell well here that we might not get the stella collection!:ninja:

im just praying we get it i really want to buy a piece:woot:

oh no! I never thought of that!! Ah I really hope we do too, I'm loving the look of the skinny pants and jeans and those oyster satin french knickers :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wahayoyo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->