Stella McCartney for H&M #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
anjou and fairview - to open soon
a 3rd one will open in downtown montreal but i cant say exactly where and when.

pfff. where the hell is anjou anyway?? :D :D

nextnewface said:
Do you know when they are opening? & where are the stores going to be? Because oh man, I'm SO going to buy everything, I :heart: H&M!

susie_bubble said:
Like I promised...

I don't think this is the entire collection either coz I've seen at least 5 other pieces featured in other magazines.
Who's camping with me overnight then? :lol:

thanx susie i reaaally love itttt!!!! the skinny jeans and the jackets divineeee
snif snif i cant buy them cause i live in argentina and they don´t have a online web .... anyone knows other place to buy her new collection online???
thanx a lot

GCc said:
anjou and fairview - to open soon
a 3rd one will open in downtown montreal but i cant say exactly where and when.

pfff. where the hell is anjou anyway?? :D :D

Haha, okay so I have no idea where both of those stores are gonna be, woot!!! Go me :lol:

I can't wait to go to H&M though, can't wait. Think they're gonna be open before Xmas?

PrettyBlueEyes said:
Could you scan the pictures/ take a photo lucy92? I can't wait to see the whole collection!

sadly, i have no scanner. ah well, there was only 1 new item in it anyway (the shouchy sweater)

I'm so happy that I live in Sweden, that means that we will get the whole collection to the stores=D

hmm fingers crossed.

all i know is anjou and fairview are frikken far from montreal. i dont understand that marketing strategy - im sure h&m will make a lot of suburban mall rats happy - but what about us montrealers ?! :blink: and about what chicoutimi!?? :D :D

did you go to mango? i went to the one in rockland center, the one in downtown montreal next to hmv will open soon.

nextnewface said:
Haha, okay so I have no idea where both of those stores are gonna be, woot!!! Go me :lol:

I can't wait to go to H&M though, can't wait. Think they're gonna be open before Xmas?

GCc said:
hmm fingers crossed.

all i know is anjou and fairview are frikken far from montreal. i dont understand that marketing strategy - im sure h&m will make a lot of suburban mall rats happy - but what about us montrealers ?! :blink: and about what chicoutimi!?? :D :D

did you go to mango? i went to the one in rockland center, the one in downtown montreal next to hmv will open soon.

Yeah, I don't understand either!!!! Surely they would make more money downtown, right :huh:? Do you think they're even gonna get Stella McCartney's collection?

&haha, we are NEVER going to get good stores here *sigh*... I'm so sick of seeing everyone wearing clothes from Le Garage/Dynamite/Jacob Connexion... I swear the god, everyone in my Cégep is dressed the same way :ninja:

Oh and I DID go to Mango, I was so excited to, I fell in love with that store when I went to Spain:heart:

saann said:
I'm so happy that I live in Sweden, that means that we will get the whole collection to the stores=D

me too ^_^

sorry if this is something that has been mentioned many times, but is the collection still going in teh stores 10th of November?:unsure:

Buttercup said:
me too ^_^

sorry if this is something that has been mentioned many times, but is the collection still going in teh stores 10th of November?:unsure:

oh so am I. My last lesson on thursdays end at 10.55 ^_^

and yes, it still seems so

thanks for everyone who scanned magazines to share with us:flower:

I know I may have caught this a little late, but I just found that Mariacarla is indeed going to take over Kate Moss as the model of this collection. Phew, thank GOD it's not Jessica or Sienna! *Deep sigh of relief*

spacer.gif
from vogue uk

H&M SHOP FOR A REPLACEMENT
spacer.gif
IS Mariacarla Boscono the next Kate Moss? Speculation is rife that H&M is looking for a familiar face to front the forthcoming Stella McCartney collection, originally shot with Kate. Despite H&M failing to comment, fashion insiders believe the company is interested in both Mariacarla Boscono, who recently secured a contract with French fashion house Givenchy, and Erin O'Connor, whose recent campaign with M&S has been a great success for the previously ailing company. Those in the know think that Boscono is the more likely contender, as O'Connor will probably not be allowed to work for both H&M and M&S simultaneously. (18 October, 2005 AM)

well, one the bright side of things even though we wont be able to see the ads and see what the collection is like before it arrives on nov 10/11, and at least we now may be more able to actually procure the items since not many people may know about it.

so less competition for us.

lucy92 said:
that scares me about the hand embroidered coat being in really short supply.
guess i really will be getting up early that day!

Like I said in my earlier post, you better pull your hair back and put your sneakers on, because once its gone, its gone! Limited collections, breeds a frenzy environment all by itself.

susanna said:
oh so am I. My last lesson on thursdays end at 10.55 ^_^

and yes, it still seems so

haha I will take the day off:woot:
I think that it will be released on november 10 that's what I've heard..

PrettyBlueEyes said:
H&m does have an onlinestore for norway, finland and another country I believe

whats the URL?

i cant believe i havent seen any advertisements around here for it! i hope its a good sign so not that many people know so there wont be a mad rush!:innocent: i'll have atleast one bit of that collection even if it kills me:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paulll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->