Stella McCartney for H&M #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like the clothes from the preview, nothing i would personally wear though. guess i'll have to wait for the rest of the collection, hopefully i'll find something that suits me.

*JJ* said:
i like the clothes from the preview, nothing i would personally wear though. guess i'll have to wait for the rest of the collection, hopefully i'll find something that suits me.

I exactly thought the same thing:blink: :wink:

from the preview, it's safe to assume they gonna have the collection at every store.......as far as i checked.....

^yeah, i know, but it just seems like this, from their preview site.....

^^And, for example, they'll only have it in one D.C. store....not all locations.

waiyee144 said:
Jutta, so, what you are saying is that, we can order the Stella McCartney for H&M online??? starting from 14 Nov??? you see, I live in Hong Kong and there is no H&M at all.................I would love to just get 1 / 2 pcs of the collection. Pls reply to let me know. Sooooo looking forward to it.

Waiyee144, please, go to their web-site www.hm.com. One of the stars is "online" and there it says that you can buy those online from November 14. For that I base my information! So, nothing deeper... Maybe you have just to wait more information about that!!

I don´t know if that´s already been verified, but Alexander McQueen is rumoured to do a collection with H&M for next year as well... at least, that´s been the gossip during Paris fashion week.

tricotineacetat said:
I don´t know if that´s already been verified, but Alexander McQueen is rumoured to do a collection with H&M for next year as well... at least, that´s been the gossip during Paris fashion week.

Now this is BOUND to be thrilling!!! :heart:

:flower:

Attachments

• 001.gif
    001.gif
    108.9 KB · Views: 79
  • 002.gif
    002.gif
    97.7 KB · Views: 66
  • 003.gif
    003.gif
    106.5 KB · Views: 53
  • 004.gif
    004.gif
    95.1 KB · Views: 55
  • 005.gif
    005.gif
    92.1 KB · Views: 57
hm, the trench, blazer and pants are nice, everything else is a bit blah. especially the green dress, which looks like usual h&m blah.

that trench shall be mine *evil laugh* :evil: :lol:

i wonder if i could run into h&m before my lesson on thursday and buy it!:innocent:

i cant believe how determined i am to get this coat:ninja:

Its definitly a good thing for younger people like students, but im not sure this is such a brilliant idea from Stella

LVizo said:
Its definitly a good thing for younger people like students, but im not sure this is such a brilliant idea from Stella
Yeps...it's a good thing for me :wink: I can't wate...

I found some items in glamour uk (november issue) I don't own a scanner so I had to take some photos:
jacket, 39,99 pound
etzn10.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flogomet
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"