Stella McCartney for H&M #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting a bit impatient. I'm dying to know which area H&M's will be carrying the line... it's coming up in a few weeks! :woot:

saann said:
gå to www.hm.com and then when you're chosing your country chose Sweden. Then you press H&M Rowells Shop
good luck:flower:

H&M Rowells isn't the same thing as H&M, they don't have the same clothes.. H&M Rowells clothes can only be ordered from a catalogue or internet.
And yeah, they're boring and not up to date in the same way as the clothes in the H&M stores.

susanna said:
H&M Rowells isn't the same thing as H&M, they don't have the same clothes.. H&M Rowells clothes can only be ordered from a catalogue or internet.
And yeah, they're boring and not up to date in the same way as the clothes in the H&M stores.
exactly!

This is a sneak preview from the HM website. On the 27th of october they will present the complete collection. Enjoy! (these are "printscreens" from the website)

Attachments

• Mensshirt copy.jpg
    Mensshirt copy.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 70
  • dress.jpg
    dress.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 69
  • Jacketandpants.jpg
    Jacketandpants.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 78
  • Trench.jpg
    Trench.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 77
  • Wrapdress.jpg
    Wrapdress.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 62
Hi!

It says in www.hm.com that selected "Stella McCartney for H&M" items are available for shopping online on H&M Rowells from November 14.
At same site there is also a store locator for this special collection.

Hopefully I still get my ones from their shop here in Helsinki, Finland.
Last year there was quite a mess, a really "BIG HAPPENING" here in Helsinki-city. But I get black skinny trousers, turtleneck (in black and white) and face-logo t-shirt, all items I wanted from that collection and they are both still in use (that t-shirt I only bought as collector item, not for use).

Waiting for Stella for H&M!

it looks so much better on the site than any of the magazine scans (obviously) but still, was disappointed at first but now looking forward. the only problem is you can't realy even enjoy the items because they become so hyped that if you start wearing it right away everyon else will have it or know where it's from

lucy92 said:
whats the URL?

sorry I didn't see your posst before, but saann already answered!

But how come I same the same clothes in the normal store as on the H&M Rowells clothes store susanna?

Thanks for reporting the update, everybody! :heart: It's been marked on my cally.

Meg said:
it looks so much better on the site than any of the magazine scans (obviously) but still, was disappointed at first but now looking forward. the only problem is you can't realy even enjoy the items because they become so hyped that if you start wearing it right away everyon else will have it or know where it's from

Be happy you live in a place where that's possible. No one where I live will give a rat's petutti if I snag some Stella from some H&M (certainly not the one here in Indy, but perhaps in Chicago :smile: -- let alone understand skinny jeans, etc ........
That's okay, I'm happy in my denial (& moving soon) :wink:

susie_bubble said:
Would have been better if there was an ACTUAL person wearing the clothes!

the actual person was supposed to be kate moss. but they dropped her faster than a hot potato

Jutta said:
Hi!

It says in www.hm.com that selected "Stella McCartney for H&M" items are available for shopping online on H&M Rowells from November 14.
At same site there is also a store locator for this special collection.

Hopefully I still get my ones from their shop here in Helsinki, Finland.
Last year there was quite a mess, a really "BIG HAPPENING" here in Helsinki-city. But I get black skinny trousers, turtleneck (in black and white) and face-logo t-shirt, all items I wanted from that collection and they are both still in use (that t-shirt I only bought as collector item, not for use).

Waiting for Stella for H&M!

Jutta, so, what you are saying is that, we can order the Stella McCartney for H&M online??? starting from 14 Nov??? you see, I live in Hong Kong and there is no H&M at all.................I would love to just get 1 / 2 pcs of the collection. Pls reply to let me know. Sooooo looking forward to it.

alejandra_g said:
This is a sneak preview from the HM website. On the 27th of october they will present the complete collection. Enjoy! (these are "printscreens" from the website)

looks good... haha kinda funny i just thought starting to wear the whole big buttonup shirt with belt (like the fist pic) thing... i remember that style from the 80s...still havent found the perfect shirt though...tried on some oversized man shirt but it was a little too big... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flogomet
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->