Not open for further replies.
top, 19,99 pounds
etzn8g.jpg

black dress 59,99 pounds
etzndy.jpg

sweater 34,99 pounds
skinny jeans, 39,99 pounds
etznnl.jpg

^thanks a lot for posting!!! the jumper in the last pic has been added to my list......

^ Same here :smile: You have competition (though I seriously doubt there'll be a supply shortage)

i went into my local H&M today (Newcastle upon Tyne)

and inquired about the Stella range and it will be in store on Wednesday 10th Nov and they will have the full collection:woot:

Elegance.Is.Refusal. said:
i went into my local H&M today (Newcastle upon Tyne)

and inquired about the Stella range and it will be in store on Wednesday 10th Nov and they will have the full collection:woot:

Just so you don't miss it, November 10th is a THURSDAY! :wink:

Elegance.Is.Refusal. said:
^^^ thanks:blush:

the lady at the counter said it was a wednesday:blink: :lol:

The first S.A. that I asked told me it was November 20th, so I've had "Sunday" stuck in my head. :doh:

they all must be abit confused then! i'll just go on the thursday and hope for the best!

which is good for me because i start uni at 10 am so can go into town for 9 am so i dont miss out! i need that oversized trench coat!:P

Meg said:
it looks so much better on the site than any of the magazine scans (obviously) but still, was disappointed at first but now looking forward. the only problem is you can't realy even enjoy the items because they become so hyped that if you start wearing it right away everyon else will have it or know where it's from

Definitely agree! Its like those stripey jumper dresses I was so looking forward to them and now they are so recognisable as being topshop / adsa! :doh:

i was just thinking of bringing back the whole 80s big mans shirt and belt over it look....roll up some sleeves and add my new h&m black west on it.. :D

miss6o said:
i was just thinking of bringing back the whole 80s big mans shirt and belt over it look....roll up some sleeves and add my new h&m black west on it.. :D

sounds great!

I can't wait untill it's 10.11. I may have to take a day off

so when is it gonna be in stores, on the 9th or 10th???????? i'm so confused....

miss6o said:
my friend just wore that exact style to a party last week...:lol:...
coincidentally...it was a man's tux shirt by karl lagerfeld for h&m...

thanks for all the scans and pics guys...:flower:

what do we think about the padded shoulders and very wide lapel on her blazers?...
doesn't this scream 80's power suit??...
it does to me....:ermm:...

all her stuff seems really 80's to me actually...
the skinny pants and oversized tops...

and i have to say i think that green dress is just fugly....::sick:

softgrey said:
my friend just wore that exact style to a party last week...:lol:...
coincidentally...it was a man's tux shirt by karl lagerfeld for h&m...

must have looked nice! i wanna find a good shirt for that look, maybe stellas would be nice :wink:

i dont mind if the collection is 80s. i mean skinny jeans are totally late 70s-80s and they are very pop right now....im still not tired of the 80s thing so i dont mind. :smile:

softgrey said:
what do we think about the padded shoulders and very wide lapel on her blazers?...
doesn't this scream 80's power suit??...
it does to me....:ermm:...

all her stuff seems really 80's to me actually...
the skinny pants and oversized tops...

and i have to say i think that green dress is just fugly....::sick:

I do agree about the 80's vibe. I'm quite undecided about a lot of the collection tbh. I fear the whole of London will be awash with Stella H&M wearers...:yuk: More so than the Largerfeld colleection because this stuff is a lot more wearable.
I will have to see the clothes in person to decide.

yeah...i'm not sure if i like it or not...

well...i guess i don't...
but i also don't hate it...
i might get a couple of tops...
it's not like karl's stuff where you just KNOW how it's going to look on..
this stuff is more tricky and isn't going to work on all body types....

ie-those pants with the zips are guaranteed to be too long for at least 1/2 the population...:ermm:...
(and probably too tight for the other 1/2...:lol:...)

and if you are curvier...
you could easily look like a whale in so much volume if it's not cut correctly...
it's all going to need to be tried...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flogomet
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->