Stella McCartney for H&M #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant wait for it, i've seen some pictures in an english magazine, i think it might have been cosmopolitan. But im not sure, i'll check and might post some pictures if i can find them.

To be honest, it just look like what those high street labels usually produce.....

And everyone will probably be getting their hands on those items, so that's another thing to consider as well......

And it's very very crappy looking in my opinion... the dresses, way too average...... Zara makes better stuff than this..... :ninja:

I don't think this is worth it at all....

Just because H&M now has a collection done by a big name designer doesn't mean a thing..... Doesn't make them any better.... it's so badly designed it's unbelievable..... :yuk:

I prefer H&M over Zara..at least H&M are cheap and stylish and sometimes even ahead of the trends. Zara is quite overpriced for a high street store imo. A lot of their stuff is very catwalk rip off as well.

Finally I found a piece I'm gonna buy:

image_SEImage.php

from toronto.fashion-monitor.com

really like the cardigan
any idea how much it is?

I think it definately looks Stella, but I do not think she picked her best pieces to knock-off. I only like the tuxedo jackets. I'm a bit disappointed.

at least you guys will be able to purchase/ look at these pieces IRL...
There's no H&M where I am :cry:

On topic, I love some of the pieces which I see, just not too sure how these will turn out on non-models though.

This is REALLY working for H&M, they're getting TONS of publicity.... Every magazine/newspaper I come accross is talking about this.....! :shock:

emilytara said:
scara- that piece is $179 CDN
hmm.. why? so it will be about 150€ right...
well, i was going to spent something like 200€ on pieces from the collection

No matter how much I hate mr lagerfeld, I think the collection he did for hm was MUCH more appealing...

Are they going to sell this Stella/H&M thing in toronto canada? do any of u torontonians on here know?

^ i checked on their website and they do.. I guess it's at selected locations only.

For more info, you can check out their website : www.hm.com

I think the stuff looked much better in the magazines without anyone in them :(

Gives me a hint on how it will look on me... need to save my money on furniture anyways... *sigh*

Sorry, fans, I have always thought Stella McCartney's designs looked like H&M from the very start....
The H&M carried the Lagerfeld line, so the will probably stock the Stella stuff as well.
I am a little more excited about the fiorucci stuff..............

yep, its going to be in toronto... at yorkdale, eatons center and bloor for sure.

I'm so dissappointed with this... I've always liked stellas clothes a lot, but these colors and shapes are just uninspiring...
Guess I will save my money for something else..
:(

I am a litlle bit disappointed.The collection could be better:P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelkt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"