Stella McCartney for H&M #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I will only decide properly what I think when I see it in the shop.

^that's if you manage to survive all the crazy ladies trying to get their hand on stella stuff at any price.... ready to tear away the mannequins.... and the people who buy tons of stuff to resell on ebay..

if you manage to survive all that, then you might be able to take a look.... :lol:

Kimkhuu said:
^that's if you manage to survive all the crazy ladies trying to get their hand on stella stuff at any price.... ready to tear away the mannequins.... and the people who buy tons of stuff to resell on ebay..

if you manage to survive all that, then you might be able to take a look.... :lol:
Your right! :lol: I should of said I think I will only decide properly what I think if I see it in the shop..

Which London store go you guys think, will carry the biggest stock?

Well....only the Oxford Circus store is carrying it on Oxford Street and that's the largest one in London so........I'm guessing that's the one.

30.jpg

vogue.co.uk ^
I want this to wear with a belt

there is no h&m stores in istanbul :( a friend of mine ,who lives in Vienna will buy the collection for me.The store opens at 9.30 ,but I don't know when she should arrive .What do you think guys,should she camp :rolleyes: ?

now that i saw the pictures, it reminds me a lot of Chloé. does anyone know if u can purchase items from the h&m website??? thanx

^hm, i don't think so, seems pretty unlikely, but i'd watch out on ebay for pieces after they appeared in stores, for me this will be the source to go to, just in case i end up with less than i want.....

u re sooo lucky, i read on the paper that they re opening one here soon, but i think it s stupid that they re not doing it before the stella thing.

susie_bubble said:
Well....only the Oxford Circus store is carrying it on Oxford Street and that's the largest one in London so........I'm guessing that's the one.

I hate Oxford Street. :sick: Trust them to have most of Stella's stuff there :yuk:

Stella Macartney stuff hit H&M In Switzerland on the 10th of November. There is talk of short sleeved black satin jackets that everyone seems to be after including Gwyneth Paltrow. anyone had a sneak preview of it?

Tabasamu said:
Stella Macartney stuff hit H&M In Switzerland on the 10th of November. There is talk of short sleeved black satin jackets that everyone seems to be after including Gwyneth Paltrow. anyone had a sneak preview of it?

^try their website, www.hm.com, there they got the whole collection on display!:flower:

stella mccartney

Does anyone want to wait in line for me in NYC for stella mccartney for a fee of course...

I can´t wait to see what will things be like here in Portugal....

Lots of people don´t have a clue who Stella Mc Cartney is and people are broke beyond belief, so i am curious to see if the things will just be all there like it happened with the Karl Lagerfeld collection...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KHERLAK
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->