Stella McCartney for H&M #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
liberty33r1b said:
^and i was just wondering where i would wear this.....?

I'm planning to wear it everywhere. night out with pumps and lots of necklaces or daytime with flat slouchy suede boots with maybe a white tank top underneath. the alternatives are endless. when I buy it I'll post pic's to "what are you wearing today"-topic

^ I have no doubt you'll rock that Urd ^_^ I think it's adorable! The website shows it with a self-belt in the same shade too although I'm sure you'll experiment with your own belts. Isn't it also the same jumpsuit modeled by Kate in black? Will you be getting the blue or the black?

I start work at H&M on monday in SanFran!! Any advise?? Wish me luck!!

Curious said:
^ I have no doubt you'll rock that Urd ^_^ I think it's adorable! The website shows it with a self-belt in the same shade too although I'm sure you'll experiment with your own belts. Isn't it also the same jumpsuit modeled by Kate in black? Will you be getting the blue or the black?

I saw that belt too, that's when I think that it would probably look great with other belts too. I had forgotten that it comes in black too. I'm all confudsed now :shock:

you can watch the commercials with maracarla and the fashion show at the h&m website now.

the sweater for 49.90 also comes in royal blue.

^thanks for the info! it's just great they put a fashion show on, and to see everything on the models....

ellegirl magazine (with emma watson on the cover) in the states features the champagne camisole and shorts set and a BROWN trench for $149.

so now we know that the trench comes in brown, white and black so far.

I am sure that it will be really hard to get hold of the smaller sizes. :cry:

Can anyone tell me what to expect at the store? Urd, how is it in Helsinki? I'm going to the Turku store, should I go before it opens? I hate snapping things out of other people's hands, lol. Seriously, the whole "That was mine!" is so uncomfortable to me.
Are there really fights?

Baebis said:
Can anyone tell me what to expect at the store? Urd, how is it in Helsinki? I'm going to the Turku store, should I go before it opens? I hate snapping things out of other people's hands, lol. Seriously, the whole "That was mine!" is so uncomfortable to me.
Are there really fights?

I was planning to go before it opens. I have no idea what to expect either, because I wasn't there when they started selling Lagerfeld

I hope I got money when they show the collection in the store:cool:

Thanks Urd. I feel silly queing to H&M. Gotta do it though. I have my eye on few things....."prepares to fight for cheap clothes"

I get my paycheck on the same day. If I don't get what I want in H&M, I'll go somewhere else to ease my sorrow..

not sure if this was posted before
http://www.style.com/peopleparties/parties/thumb/102605HM?page=1

has photos of the party
shows hilary duff in a stella h&m dress. never seen this dress before. it isnt in the h&m collection online

also show margareta van den bosch (head of h&m) in the embroidered jacket, royal blue camisole. it doesnt seem to quite fit her though.

Baebis said:
Are there really fights?

i think youll have luck in helsinki.... :smile: most of the ppl are working when the stores open so im sure its not that crowded... at least during the lagerfeld it was not that big in finland at all... and if there is no luck there try turku or tampere h&m

So do we have an exact date as to when the H&M store in San Fran is opening?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KHERLAK
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->