Stella McCartney for H&M #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
lucy92 said:
you can watch the commercials with maracarla and the fashion show at the h&m website now.

the sweater for 49.90 also comes in royal blue.

I just saw it on tv! omg that's such an amazing commercial!! :woot:
Mariacarla is gorgeous :heart:

fd5000 said:
So do we have an exact date as to when the H&M store in San Fran is opening?

yes..please anyone? I REALLY have got to be there for the grand opening..i have a feeling most of the smaller sizes will go fast :/

I heard it was on nov.15?

CChristina said:
yes..please anyone? I REALLY have got to be there for the grand opening..i have a feeling most of the smaller sizes will go fast :/

I heard it was on nov.15?

both sf stores open on november 19th...only the location at o'farrell and powell will carry the stella mccartney line (the other store on post is smaller)

I noticed H&M has a zillions stores in the Northeast U.S.Will they ever expand to other parts of the U.S. particularly the South? It seems strange that such a successful company limits its growth to only one area of such a large country.

Do you guys reckon that they will make the clothes in limited quantities?

The ads are GREAT!!!

And in my opinion the clothes look way better in the ads than in the site gallery!
The deep blue sweater is gorgeous!!! And so is the trench!

The ad is completly Guy Bourdin and it resembles also very much the Madonna clip- Hollywood, wich is also Boursin inspired.

Buaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh now i want the clothes so much!!! :D

I am confused, I thought for sure it was Nov 10th???? Anyone going to the Chicago location?

pucci_mama said:

I think so. All the best stuff from the collection will probably literally be snatched up.

pucci_mama said:

things such as the hand embroidered jacket are meant to be limited quantities i dont know which other ones are though! probs the more expensive items.

I just watched the commercial on the website, I love how it's done, Mariacarla was an excellent choice. Can't wait until next thursday, I've already picked what I want and I'm just going to go early when it opens, buy them and get out because it'll probably be really crowded...

there's one that keeps me wondereing..

in vienna we probably have the most beautiful h&m -it's in an old building really in the heart of the city.. and it's very classy ect.

but they do not sell the sm-collection there..
as far as i can remember the karl lagerfeld collection was sold there...

amelior-8 said:
Does anyone want to wait in line for me in NYC for stella mccartney for a fee of course...

how far in advance do you reckon people show up for this event in new york?

I now know they are stocking this in the newcastle branch, so excited. But I really don't know what time to go. The idea that so many people up here will want to buy the stella stuff that they'll queue before it opens, is ludicrous to me! But then again, I don't want to just wander in at 11 and there be nothing left!

I just saw the ad too and it is coool

a984mel said:
I now know they are stocking this in the newcastle branch, so excited. But I really don't know what time to go. The idea that so many people up here will want to buy the stella stuff that they'll queue before it opens, is ludicrous to me! But then again, I don't want to just wander in at 11 and there be nothing left!

well judging on the largerfeld stuff it'll be there for months:lol:

but you never know! i think this collection is more appealable to the general public than the largerfeld collection.

i will be there bright and early at 9.30 to get my trench coat since i have a lecture that starts at 10. i am so determined to get that coat

scara said:
there's one that keeps me wondereing..

in vienna we probably have the most beautiful h&m -it's in an old building really in the heart of the city.. and it's very classy ect.

but they do not sell the sm-collection there..
as far as i can remember the karl lagerfeld collection was sold there...

Oh I remeber going to that one, it was really nice but the stairs annoyed me w/ the creaking sound, lol ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlrdlr
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->