Stella McCartney for H&M #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madhuri said:
I noticed H&M has a zillions stores in the Northeast U.S.Will they ever expand to other parts of the U.S. particularly the South? It seems strange that such a successful company limits its growth to only one area of such a large country.
and they are SOOOOO packed with people, ALL the time, I can't imagine this day........oy!

amorousluna said:
anyone know the exact date when stella mccartney's clothes will be in h&m stores?

as far as i know it's the 10th nov...

I was quite disappointed by the poor reception on the launch in Newcastle. Anyway I got so excited when they had the shop front all covered up and I knew what it was!!

We shall see if Stella's is any better!

:heart:

One of the girls working at my local H&M store told me that they are launcing the Stella Mc Cartney collection the 9th of November..Seems like im getting my hands on this collection a day earlier than you guys :P

ELLE_ME said:
One of the girls working at my local H&M store told me that they are launcing the Stella Mc Cartney collection the 9th of November..Seems like im getting my hands on this collection a day earlier than you guys :P

You might want to check with the manager of that store- SA's have been giving the wrong dates out in many stores. The launch date is Novemeber 10!

If everyone runs out and snaps up this collection there will be a lot of women walking around with the same clothes:smile:

Last year they decked out all the H&Ms with the Karl Lagerfeld gear a good 3 weeks before it launched. Not a single mention at the Manchester store.

How much do you reckon you can earn if you sell it on ebay? A bit skint at the moment, and I remember the Karl Lagerfeld stuff selling like crazy on Ebay.

Madhuri said:
If everyone runs out and snaps up this collection there will be a lot of women walking around with the same clothes:smile:

hm.. well this didn't happen after the lagerfeld collection came out, well we have to wait and see... :rolleyes:

JessRuthie said:
You might want to check with the manager of that store- SA's have been giving the wrong dates out in many stores. The launch date is Novemeber 10!

I know that the official launch date is on the 10th, Its probably cause that H&M store always gets new deliverys on Wednesdays, and the 10th is a Thursday :D ...

Il give you all a word if they decide to put it out on the 9th... The last thing I heard (yesterday) is that they was going to do so...

kind of random, but what IS that song playing on h&m's Stella page? I really like it.

urd said:
I want this to wear with a belt

Max Mara has a silk jumpsuit in their Fall '04 line that I think looks much better than the stella version for H&M.

88lg1.jpg

style.com​

Last edited by a moderator:
^ yes, i think it's a beatles song... i try to figure out which...

H&M Launch Date

I have a fashionsite www.downtowndarling.com based in nyc and I received an email "tip" today from someone claiming to work with or for H&M stating that the Stella line will be in some store in NY on the 9th. I'm going to check out the flagship store in 34th first thing and will let you all know if the goods are out.

Damn the t-shirt look better than the actual collection :P

So i saw they put up the display today but kinda disappointed that they didn't make it as much a big deal as Karl where they completely boarded up before the actual launch!! Looking forward nevertheless

:heart:

thisgirlme3 said:
I have a fashionsite www.downtowndarling.com based in nyc and I received an email "tip" today from someone claiming to work with or for H&M stating that the Stella line will be in some store in NY on the 9th. I'm going to check out the flagship store in 34th first thing and will let you all know if the goods are out.
Thats the same thing I was told..Im def. going to be there on the 9th...just in case its true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlrdlr
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->