Stella McCartney for H&M #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
^yep, me too. if too many rumour are flying are, you can never really be sure.....!

I plan on eventually checking this out, but I'm not in a rush. I waited a few weeks to check out the Lagerfeld stuff and there was still a ton left (this is in NYC stores). And honestly this look a bit worse than the Lagerfeld stuff, so definitely no reason for me to brave any crowds.

i dont know what to make of these rumours that it will be in on the 9th im just gona stick with going in on the 10th its only a day later and how many people will know of this rumour anyway!

Elegance.Is.Refusal. said:
i dont know what to make of these rumours that it will be in on the 9th im just gona stick with going in on the 10th its only a day later and how many people will know of this rumour anyway!

well, one at least, me!:P

Well they're opening their new, and biggest, store here on the 10th. I'm assuming the date isn't coincidental... but then who knows...

Oh Lord, that knitted blouson dress is the best thing she created for H&M.
I love the collection... classy without looking houewife-ish.

I saw the display stuff at H&M today..They made it look exactly like its shown on the website..I sorta want them to be selling those leather boots the mannequins are wearing!

I think the rumor for the 9th started from the site.. that they will send you an email reminder on the 9th? It doesn't seem to make much sense..

and anyway, from the commercial clips on the hm site, they all say the 10th:flower:

from wwd

A FITTING CONCLUSION: Kate Moss won't be appearing in H&M ads anytime soon, but she can be seen modeling the retailer's clothes in the new issue of V magazine. Moss was all set to star in the campaign for Stella McCartney's collaboration with H&M when London's Daily Mirror published photos of her snorting cocaine, causing several advertisers, including H&M, to drop her. The pictures in V are Polaroids that McCartney took of Moss at a fitting shortly before the scandal erupted. "For better or worse, we still think Kate looks great," reads the text.

liberty33r1b said:
well, one at least, me!:P
Me too:P ..In my case its not based on a rumor....I was told by one of the girls working at H&M...

Elegance.Is.Refusal. said:
aslong as you dont come to the newcastle store!.......... i want that coat:lol:

hehe, i will stay in manchester, and anyways, i'm not too keen on that coat, my list is too long already......:P
but i wish u good luck, darling!:flower:

vintage_princess said:
I saw the display stuff at H&M today..They made it look exactly like its shown on the website..I sorta want them to be selling those leather boots the mannequins are wearing!

Those mannequin boots have giant holes in their soles for the support rods to come trough, hee hee:rolleyes:

juice major said:
Not unless i am there first!! :P

:heart:

me too! We'll have to try not to fight over the stuff! :lol: I bet we are the only people in the shop!

i wonder if there will be shoes from stella.....cause i saw some ok shoes at h&m a month ago. they were leather, a bit pointy and ankle high,, a bit like 80s style. i was very surprised...

There aren't any shoes, miss..Just a couple of accessories.

I don't think I'll be buying anything from the collection. I was contemplating purchasing that oversized zip-up for my sister on a credit card, returning it, and then using my employee discount on it. Meh, she won't have much use for it.

I think this collection is fantastic, but I liked the Lagerfeld one better.

Last edited by a moderator:
one of the stories referenced maybe 5 pages back mentioned that were going to be a budget version of her boots.
i dont know whether to believe it.

liberty33r1b said:
hehe, i will stay in manchester, and anyways, i'm not too keen on that coat, my list is too long already......:P
but i wish u good luck, darling!:flower:

hope you get all the things you want too me dear:flower:

a984mel said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by juice major
Not unless i am there first!! :P

:heart:

me too! We'll have to try not to fight over the stuff! :lol: I bet we are the only people in the shop!

we'll have to form a tfs allience and beat the other shoppers to it!:wink:

and wouldnt it be funny if it was only us in the shop! :lol:

i went to my local h&m. the poster in the window said the 10th.

they displayed the brown trench coat. it looks a bit billowy but cute.
they showed a fitted jacket for 99. it looked very pucked on the label where the stitching is. im not too thrilled about that. that might mean it is of poor quality.

they had the cheap version of the over the knee boots on the manequins as well. they look great. i hope they will be for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CincyCritic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->