Stella McCartney for H&M #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know this is mention in the forum somewhere . . . so forgive me for being lazy.

it's only in the New York stores correct?:angel:

lucy92 said:
i went to my local h&m. the poster in the window said the 10th.

they displayed the brown trench coat. it looks a bit billowy but cute.
they showed a fitted jacket for 99. it looked very pucked on the label where the stitching is. im not too thrilled about that. that might mean it is of poor quality.

they had the cheap version of the over the knee boots on the manequins as well. they look great. i hope they will be for sale!

went to h&m as well today morning, but they only had the clothes mentioned above on display......the trenchcoat looks really good, much better than in the pics, so i think i will buy it too now, tomorrow.

i was told there gonna be 30 pieces of each clothing, not more than that....so people: better wait in line!:P 30 really doesn't seem enough, at least to me......
good luck, everyone!!:flower:

it may get abit mean tomorow morning! ... i need that coat:muscles:

:lol:

unless its that there is 30 pieces in the whole collection and that is what they were refering too!

Last edited by a moderator:
^no, she said it was 30 of each indiviual individual piece, not 30 in whole. don't have to worry too much!

i read that the sizes go up to size 12. so no size 16 which is what lagerfeld was mad about, heh.

I went to the newcastle branch today. They had a black bubble type skirt with oyster satin lined v neck top and petrol blue scarf. the white shirt dress with "those" boots, which look gorgeous! and an oyster sain wrap dress over some blue skinny jeans with zips at the ankles. all looked nice, I really want the jeans! Although I have to say, I hope the in-store display is a little more inspiring than the window one....

elegance, I really hope its not busy, I'm planning to go for opening, but I can't deal with crowds! My bf think I will be surprised at how busy it will be, I hope he's wrong!

might see you there:lol:

i hope its not busy either! i just dont know whether it will be or not:huh:

it would be weird if there was like no one there! but i can imagine any ebay seller with be there!

i hope the jeans arent too long (im 5'4) i also hope they arent too skinny in the thighs.
i'm normally a size 4 and i couldnt even pull up the lagerfeld h&m pants!

if there are thirty pieces of each item that is spread over 7 sizes. so maybe there will only be three or four items in each size...

(Source: superiorpics.com)

i read that this dress is by stella mccartney for h&m, yet i havent seen it in any of the ads/promos...does anyone know if this dress will be available tomorrow as well?

Attachments

• hqhm2.jpg
    hqhm2.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
i read that as well. but i think it may have been a reporters error.

I can't go tomorrow:cry: I would have liked so much to see the copy of the boots because the original are gorgeous
But only 30 pieces it's not much:shock:

only 30 pieces? are they mad? or are they just trying to hype it up? i have to have that white shirt and the grey jeans!

impossibleprincess said:
only 30 pieces? are they mad? or are they just trying to hype it up? i have to have that white shirt and the grey jeans!

Yeah, that is soooo little, and the sall sizes are going to be gone in a second then.:cry:

But I had a fear that they were going to make the chlothes 'limited' they alwas seem to do, to increase sales.:rolleyes:

Elegance.Is.Refusal. said:
hope you get all the things you want too me dear:flower:

we'll have to form a tfs allience and beat the other shoppers to it!:wink:

and wouldnt it be funny if it was only us in the shop! :lol:

I bet we will be going around trying to figure eveyone out if they are tFS members!! Anyway good luck to you guy tomolo!! God aren't we some clothes fanatic!!

:heart:

a984mel said:
I went to the newcastle branch today. They had a black bubble type skirt with oyster satin lined v neck top and petrol blue scarf. the white shirt dress with "those" boots, which look gorgeous! and an oyster sain wrap dress over some blue skinny jeans with zips at the ankles. all looked nice, I really want the jeans! Although I have to say, I hope the in-store display is a little more inspiring than the window one....

elegance, I really hope its not busy, I'm planning to go for opening, but I can't deal with crowds! My bf think I will be surprised at how busy it will be, I hope he's wrong!

if base on the lagerfeld collection i think we will be alright!!

:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CincyCritic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->