Stella McCartney for H&M #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody has mentioned any of the dresses. Did anyone see them? What were they like? I was planning on heading down after work but I'm starting to think that I might not bother. Everything will probably be gone and it seems that everything is really poor quality.

I deciced to buy this items:

fk9m3n.jpg

fk9maf.jpg

sorry the pictures aren't that clear

PrettyBlueEyes said:
I deciced to buy this items:

sorry the pictures aren't that clear

I bought those items as well.. not sure I'll keep the top tho'.
Also bought the silk top that goes with the silk undies, and the long blue scarf.

!!! You can still get just about every single item in Copenhagen !!! (except the underwear)

I went at 1 pm and there was no mad fenzy at ALL .. I LOVE my H&M store !

Last edited by a moderator:
nisiei said:
HI AUSTRIAN GIRLS...
...I AM FROM VIENNA TOO ;-) haha - totally vienna-stella-convention ;-)
i also wanted to go to H&M-store @ Kaertnerstrasse...
...but university has to go 1st...
...just hope "my personal must-haves" will be left tomorrow!
What ya think????????

Have fun with your stuff - nini :flower:

hey, that's cool :D

i think they will restock a lot of the items. like with the lagerfeld collection, most clothes were available after weeeks!

the Toronto Eaton Centre store was a madhouse at 10AM. I was actually scared for a moment.

Got a bunch of stuff that I wanted and went home to try it on. almost all of it fit badly and was way too big. I'm not super skinny but even the smalls were HUGE, way beyond fashionably oversized.

I ended up returning almost everything, it's not worth it at all. So all the effort and all I ended up with was a free Stella body lotion sample and a chain belt.

It was kinda cool that they had people keep the hangers with the clothes.

I just got back from the H&M in DC... it wasn't too bad. There was a line when I got there and about 15mins before the doors opened the staff came out with hot chocolate. I was really dissapointed that they didn't have the coral dress, but I bought the black trousers, the blue sweater in the picture above, and a few other pieces. When I got home I opened the bag and they had given me a free sample of the Stella lotion... little things amuse me I guess :wink: Luckily most people in DC need to go to work on a Thrusday morning and not too many college girls like me can wake up early enough!

BTLover said:
Nobody has mentioned any of the dresses. Did anyone see them? What were they like? I was planning on heading down after work but I'm starting to think that I might not bother. Everything will probably be gone and it seems that everything is really poor quality.

yeah, i saw them but i wouldn't wear them... for me they looked like underwear and cheap...

I went to the DC at 10:00 and, to my surprise, there were people already in line paying for items! I didn't know they opened at 9:00 today!

There wasn't any pushing or name-calling...actually, people were very polite and weren't grabbing like mad. There were several ladies in line with LOADS of stuff, obviously to re-sell on ebay.

I overheard one woman arguing with the manager over the return policy...she had just bought $900 worth of stuff for "gifts" and said the girl at the counter told her she could return after christmas for a refund. Apparently, you can only get store credit after that long.^_^

I got the olive green trench (LOVE the fit, but had to get XS so it wouldn't swallow me whole), black wide leg trousers (so nice), black tulip skirt with pockets (great fit on) and the blue sweater with satin trim that's pictured above.

All of the bottoms ran true to size, but the tops were HUGE and obviously meant to drape and big large. I wanted the black v-neck sweater, but will have to wait for the next shipment.

The Stella tissue paper, lotion in a tiny bag and hangers were a nice added bonus!:heart:

i thought the reddish pink dress with satin details was really nice and the satin wrap dress was beautiful

Whoa! Already 35 items up for sale on ebay!!!

I just called my manager and he said that the Stella returns at our store (which didn't get the line) stirred up quite a cat fight.

Holy~ Sh*t!! I went to the H&M at 34th & Herald Square and there was a huge line outside when I got there at 9:30. When they opened the doors, everyone rushed inside and for about 15 minutes it was prefectly acceptable to push, elbow, kick, or otherwise inflict bodily harm to anyone and everyone between you and the stella crap. I did actually come away with a good pull considering (especially once it got down to bargaining), but the clothes were really just an extra. The best part hands down was the mosh pit :lol: I feel like I just went to a concert instead of a store... I kind of wish shopping was like this all the time. :innocent:

:lol: .. I'm so glad I went later.. I wouldn't have been able to get anywhere near the clothing rails w. a baby carriage..

Yeh....luv tht trench coat!!! Brilliant size XS!! But don't think we have the full range in Newcastle. Is that all the items or they will bring in new stuff like in the future?

Fellow tFS hope you got what you wanted! Who brought their b/f with them? Saw a couple of guys there!!

:heart:

^hehe, the boyfriends had to wait ages for their girls to return from the fitting rooms, i almost felt sorry for them........!

I looked in my local h&m around 3pm and I think I was the only one looking :lol: They did not have any of the dresses nor the underwear, which was what I wanted. I will probably go back tomorrow when I have the time, and maybe try the trench. :P
I'm considering the blue sweater as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
i missed the crush at the main copenhagen store this morning but of course, by the time i got there this afternoon, the best stuff had sold out. there was still plenty left though. i bought the light green silk top and may go back for the petrol blue jumper. i really hate to wear the same thing as other people though, which is a problem with some of H&M clothes anyway. especially in a small city like copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takezo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->