Victoria's Secret Etc, Etc (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

all the tourists that visit NY on a daily, some will probably just be in town for the show. I traveled in a bus from Maryland just for Fashions night out.
I would bet this is cancelled my next year, I just can’t see the general public caring anymore

If they didn't sell the broadcasting rights then I'm assuming they have a lot less budget for the show, am I right? It's a week away and most of the cast is still unknown, do you think they would keep any other big names secret until the day of? I would assume they'd at least tease us to tune in, not sure how many viewers are actually going to watch live.

Is the entire cast really not allowed to reveal themselves as booking the show on IG already?? I understand Valentina was/may still be formally contracted under the brand so it's not as big of a deal for her to announce it in comparison to most, but my goodness, they're doing a horrendous job generating hype with these slow-as-a-snail casting announcements (most of which are a bit confusing for anyone who hasn't been attentive of the VSFS over the years to understand, like the initial Tyra/Gigi video or Jasmine randomly getting shoved into the video of Tyra's official casting announcement) on their own. Just announce Adriana as the last one if she's walking it (the timing of her runway comeback is almost too good to be true, no?), and then let the rest go about using their own social media channels to tell their audiences they'll be at the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acgee1132
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->