Victoria's Secret Etc, Etc (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

If they dont get Yasmin W, Cindy Bruna and Awar Odhiang they'll lose out. Those 3 have some of the strongest walks at the moment. Also that new face that made at impact at Versace this season.

Miss Universe Philippines 2015 / Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach, she said she was invited. Not sure if she's just watching or will walk the runway.

Rania Benchegra confirmed on her IG stories

1- Grace Elizabeth
2- Mayowa Nicholas
3- Taylor Hill
4- Devyn Garcia
5- Paloma Elsesser
6- Candice Swanepoel
7- Imaan Hammam
8- Gigi Hadid
9- Tyra Banks
10- Jasmine Tookes
11- Behati Prinsloo
12- Valentina Sampaio
13- Isabeli Fontana
14- Ashley Graham
15- Irina Shayk
16- Anok Yai
17- Anthi Fakidari
18- He Cong
19- Paula Soares
20- Neelam Gill
21- Layla Etengan
22- Rania Benchegra

So far I am liking the cast. Very diverse and there are actually women not just girls like they had in recent years

1- Grace Elizabeth
2- Mayowa Nicholas
3- Taylor Hill
4- Devyn Garcia
5- Paloma Elsesser
6- Candice Swanepoel
7- Imaan Hammam
8- Gigi Hadid
9- Tyra Banks
10- Jasmine Tookes
11- Behati Prinsloo
12- Valentina Sampaio
13- Isabeli Fontana
14- Ashley Graham
15- Irina Shayk
16- Anok Yai
17- Anthi Fakidari
18- He Cong
19- Paula Soares
20- Neelam Gill
21- Layla Etengan
22- Rania Benchegra
I'm so glad Isabeli is back, she deserves it. Happy for Anok as well

^ Wonder if that's the "Mathilde/Mathilda" name in the Isabeli photo or if Henning is also walking now...

Josephine is probable, no? I feel like they wouldn't bring Jasmine back WITHOUT Josephine considering JoJa exists.

It’s probably the name on the wings. She had a cover styled by Alt recently so it totally makes sense. She’s a cute girl. Dunno if exactly “VS” but we shall see what this “new” VS is like.

I must say the cast is a nice mix of icons and current top models, it seems to be very fashion forward as opposed to the more commercial type of beauties we saw in the later years of VS that had very limited fashion credentials (i.e. Lorena Rae)

1- Grace Elizabeth
2- Mayowa Nicholas
3- Taylor Hill
4- Devyn Garcia
5- Paloma Elsesser
6- Candice Swanepoel
7- Imaan Hammam
8- Gigi Hadid
9- Tyra Banks
10- Jasmine Tookes
11- Behati Prinsloo
12- Valentina Sampaio
13- Isabeli Fontana
14- Ashley Graham
15- Irina Shayk
16- Anok Yai
17- Anthi Fakidari
18- He Cong
19- Paula Soares
20- Neelam Gill
21- Layla Etengan
22- Rania Benchegra
23- Mathilda Gvarliani
24- Josephine Skriver (currently probable)
25- Joan Smalls
26- Vivienne Rohner

Last edited by a moderator:
Joan's confirmed to be in NY now, adding her to your list above @Jose Antonio Lat <3

I must say the cast is a nice mix of icons and current top models, it seems to be very fashion forward as opposed to the more commercial type of beauties we saw in the later years of VS that had very limited fashion credentials (i.e. Lorena Rae)
This is precisely why, despite not being nearly as invested in the concept of a VS show as I can (unfortunately) admit I was in previous years, I've been camping out in this thread since the second Isabeli's wings photo got posted here LOL. Piergiorgio, I don't give you your flowers too often, but I must say... you ate that oneeeee little thing 😚

Vivienne Rohner's also in NY, feel like it's safe to assume her confirmed. Not sure who else is a "Viv" who'd fit the bill, much less with PG casting/Alt styling.

Jill Kortleve & Rebecca Longendyke also both in NY currently, nothing confirming either of them (as much as Jill works for VS) but would personally love to see them both...

Last edited:
Is Mariacarla possible? I mean she walked last year at The Tour.

tFS Wishlist/possible casting options:
Mariacarla
Sui He
Liu Wen
Ming Xi
Karolina
Yasmin Wijnaldum
Cindy Bruna
Jill Kortleve
Rebecca Longendyke
Naomi
Heidi