Victoria's Secret Etc, Etc (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

To the VS fanpages who are following this thread, it might be time to confirm Layla Etengan if you’re going to universally start confirming Anthi as walking. It’s pretty obviously a “Layla” written in the “2 days until the show” video VS posted yesterday where some models were signing the now-infamous wings, and there’s no other Layla it could realistically be but her - that, plus she’s in New York.

Alex Consani (confirmed) and Mika S were at the same location a few hours ago.
I feel like Mika is definitely probable. Not sure if it’d be appropriate to put her on the confirmation list now or later, but I wouldn’t be at all surprised especially given all these signs that she’ll be at the show.

Going to add Sun Mizrahi to the FS thread for now <3

Who is this girl? According to her stories she's walking. She does not seem to fit with the rest of the cast . . .

Who is this girl? According to her stories she's walking. She does not seem to fit with the rest of the cast . . .

it seems in her IG stories she’ll be watching the show instead of walking

Pretty sure I've seen her on TikTok doing sponsored ads before, so I can assume she's yet another content creator that got invited.

Do we have a running list of models who [could but we don't know for certain so we can't confirm them yet but COULD!!!] be at the show tomorrow?

Going to add Maty Fall & Mika Schneider to the confirmed list as well; Maty, Mika, and Alex were together today, and Maty is staying in the same hotel as Sun - both Alex and Sun were confirmed today, and Mika's another probable bet considering Cute's detective work over the past few days. Both models also are heavily backed by PG... so I think it's safe enough to say we'll see both tomorrow, no?

Alex Consani

Alex Consani doesn't even fit the vibe of a sexy VS model lol. Hasn't she mostly worked in high fashion? Maybe she'll be in the Pink segment along with the other HF girlies. But I think it'll be interesting, also I take back that statement about Adriana Lima, after careful analysing, a VS show would be incomplete without her😍😍.

1- Grace Elizabeth
2- Mayowa Nicholas
3- Taylor Hill
4- Devyn Garcia
5- Paloma Elsesser
6- Candice Swanepoel
7- Imaan Hammam
8- Gigi Hadid
9- Tyra Banks
10- Jasmine Tookes
11- Behati Prinsloo
12- Valentina Sampaio