Victoria's Secret Etc, Etc (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

Her 2nd or 3rd, I think. She was made an angel in 2005, but I don't think it was announced for ages. I dunno.

^ to me it was very surpisingly that she got to wear the bra and wasn't it heidi's 10 year anniversary with VS??

Her 2nd or 3rd, I think. She was made an angel in 2005, but I don't think it was announced for ages. I dunno.

it was announced she was and angel in late 2005. at the same time as Izabel ^_^

Selita had a celeb BF at that time so of course they had to give her FB that quickly. Has nothing to do with being an angel.

Selita had a celeb BF at that time so of course they had to give her FB that quickly. Has nothing to do with being an angel.

Could Miranda be up for one this year then? With her celeb BF and all...

Oh I didn't know they've announced Emanuela yet
Personally I hope Ale gets it but it seems like a lot of people disagree :ninja:

^ no we don't disagree, but it's ale's 10year anniversary next year.. so it's unlikely she will get it this year:wink:

Of those two, I want Marisa to have the bra-she's not the best walker, but she's more known to the general public,

Who? Never heard of her, and I doubt most others have either.

Time for them to dump Adri. She's been around way too long.

Is that all you say...when you come into this thread? You can wish it all you want but it's not going to happen within the next 5 years. She just signed a new 5 year contract last year, and a new 3 year beauty contract at the beginning of this year. Plus VS adores her, along with Ale she's their favorite model, and they are already actually planning for a HUGE comeback for her in the beginning of next year, according to the PR offices of Victoria's Secret in NYC.

VS isn't about new models all the time, they are a company that relies on their models to be recognizable woman and spokeswoman, for talk shows and to bring ratings into their show...so sorry if you don't like them but a lot of them are sticking around for a long time.

Who? Never heard of her, and I doubt most others have either.

Time for them to dump Adri. She's been around way too long.
She got the cover of the SI swimsuit issue and has been a fixture of that magazine since 2001, as well as appearing in Perfect 10 (a classier nudie mag). She's also had numerous men's mag covers. She may not be fashion, but everyone I talk to knows her name.

I'd love Miranda to open the show.:ninja: I think she'd be great. She awesome on the runway.

I hope so!!! :wub::buzz: If it was up to me, Miranda would be doing more then just opening the show. :crush: :blush:

Is that all you say...when you come into this thread? You can wish it all you want but it's not going to happen within the next 5 years. She just signed a new 5 year contract last year, and a new 3 year beauty contract at the beginning of this year. Plus VS adores her, along with Ale she's their favorite model, and they are already actually planning for a HUGE comeback for her in the beginning of next year, according to the PR offices of Victoria's Secret in NYC.

VS isn't about new models all the time, they are a company that relies on their models to be recognizable woman and spokeswoman, for talk shows and to bring ratings into their show...so sorry if you don't like them but a lot of them are sticking around for a long time.

couldn't agree more! Tyra was the leading lady for a while and she left.. than it was Gisele for a year and she left.. now it's Heidi (during VSFS, when VS gets a lot of attention). I think it's time for Heidi to leave.

I think Adriana is a good spokesmodel for VS if not the best! What I do think is that VS shouldn't forget they have 4 more angels and they should put them in the spotlight either.. especially miranda and marisa!

^ what do you mean by Victoria's Secret shouldn't forget about the rest of the angels? since when did they forget about the rest? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ never mind that's my opinion.. here..we don't get to see a lot of VS and if we do..it's mostly Adriana or Doutzen.

And to come back to the fantasy bra.. I read that they give Selita the FB cause of her BF?? WTF? I think you should earn to wear that bra.. :S It's crazy that Ale never wore the bra....

^ Yes, I second that. :flower:

Anyways, I think that ale will get the FB this year.

^ I HOPE SO! but a few pages back they said it was Ale's 10th anniversary next year.. don't you think they'll wait till next year??

and a little thing about the angel-thing. i think it's bit too much that VS is preparing a huge comeback for Adriana. They didn't do that for Heidi&Ale...

there are still isabeli, ana bb, doutzen and ale so i hope they will steal the show!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->