Victoria's Secret Etc, Etc (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

^ next year if the information I read here is correct.

Usually Angels get a 3-year contract. (except Adriana and maybe Ale, they signed for 5 years) If that's true.. it means that Miranda's & Marisa's will end next year..both of them became Angels in 2007. Rumor has been that Heidi also signed for 3 years in 2007, which means it'll expire next year as well!

Last edited by a moderator:
If Heidi's expires next year, I don't think they're going to renew at least one contract (Miranda's or Marisa's) and take in Candice (and Emanuela, of course).

Last edited by a moderator:
I think so too! But that's just what I think is going to happen and what it looks like, so you never know.

I think considering the fact that we've seen a lot of Marisa in the catalog and on the website (more than Miranda), at launches and doing promotional stuff on tv lately it wouldn't be a suprise to me if they renewed Marisa.

I see a lot more of Miranda on the VS website. They don't really put Marisa in a lot of lingerie. Mostly VS Swim. But I agree when it comes to the promotional stuff.

Yes, but you also see a lot of non-Angels on the website and doing launches. As for promotional, like tv-shows and for example accepting awards that's what only Angels do. And they really left Miranda out of that part of the job of an Angel.
I'm not assuming anything, but I don't think we can be sure Miranda's contract will be renewed. If we're being realistic and look at the facts.. I think it's really 50/50 between Miranda & Marisa.

but do we really even KNOW that one of them will be out for sure?

^Exactly, helen-rox :smile:.

Miranda goes, so does my intrest in VS. :judge:

No, we don't know for sure. Like I said, I was just saying what it looked like to me. Something completely different could end up happening! Heidi retiring is probably more likely than Marisa and Miranda's contracts not being renewed.

but do we really even KNOW that one of them will be out for sure?

well, you were sure that miranda's contract would be renewed. well that's not for sure as well.. so like I'm saying nothing is for sure!

If Heidi retires and Emanuela will be the next Angel it's still 6 Angels.. so nothing is going on..

Usually after VSFS there is more news about contracts and stuff.. like last year with KK & Selita.

And Heidi retiring yes please! Time for her to go!

Yes, but you also see a lot of non-Angels on the website and doing launches. As for promotional, like tv-shows and for example accepting awards that's what only Angels do. And they really left Miranda out of that part of the job of an Angel
I usually just lurk, but I have to respond to this.

Launches this year off the top of my head

Alessandra - Facebook/webby awards, BBV
Adriana - Vintage Victoria, SLT Nor
Marisa - Naturally VS, BBV, Swim 2009 with Shape Magazine
Heidi - Perfect One
Doutzen - Vintage Victoria, Facebook/webby awards
Miranda - Heavenly Bloom, Heavenly Enchanted, Dream Angels bra

There was also something back in May that Heidi and Miranda did together for parfums intimes and mother's day where they were interviewed for Good Day LA and E. This year Miranda's also done Carson Daly, went to the Costume Institute Gala, and the ESPYs. What have the other angels done that's so significant that makes it seem like Miranda's getting left out? I don't think she's used any less than any of the others.

As for Lindsay at the BBV launch, I wouldn't read too much into that. I think history has shown that appearing in the catalogues often and doing launches/commercials does not mean the model is destined for angel status - Oluchi anyone?

Besides, they don't necessarily have to drop any angels to bring someone else onboard. At the time of the 2005 show, they had 8 - Tyra, Heidi, Gisele, Adriana, Alessandra, Karolina, Selita, and Izabel. They ended 2006 with 7 - Heidi, Gisele, Adriana, Alessandra, Karolina, Selita, and Izabel. They ended 2008 with 8 - Heidi, Adriana, Alessandra, Karolina, Selita, Miranda, Marisa, and Doutzen. They could sign two more models right now, and it would put them at their late 2005 and late 2008 angel numbers. If Heidi were to retire in the process, they'd have 7 - same as the end of 2006.

- I'm not going to start on the Miranda-thing cause you obviously don't see where I'm going here or understand what I mean (and I'm on the airport so don't feel like typing a whole story, I might do that in private cause this is just an endless discussion)

- I think you're right about Lindsay as well.. but recently we've seen a lot of non-Angels do a lot of launches and commercials. (Rosie Huntington, Candice Swanepoel, Flavia de Oliveira, Gracie Carvalho, Chanel Iman) So were all very suprised to see her all of the sudden and let's not forget we've seen Oluchi and Ana BB on the website, but some of the girls I mentioned before never did. So it was just suprising to see her do a big launch like that all of the sudden.

- As for the number of Angels. I do have a question about that: They always introduce the Angels at the beginning of the show? Why weren't Izabel & Selita mentioned?

- Last... no one said someone gets send away or will not or will be renewed. Some of the people here are sure things will happen..and it's just not sure! It's never for sure! You said yourself Back in 2005 there were 8 Angels now only 6. I think no one saw Gisele leaving VS coming.. so that's what vivaglam said that it everything can happen! nothing is for sure.

well, you were sure that miranda's contract would be renewed. well that's not for sure as well.. so like I'm saying nothing is for sure!

If Heidi retires and Emanuela will be the next Angel it's still 6 Angels.. so nothing is going on..

Usually after VSFS there is more news about contracts and stuff.. like last year with KK & Selita.

And Heidi retiring yes please! Time for her to go!

When I say I'm sure I mean "I hope and am sure in my head" but i could always be wrong... I don't pretend like I know everything

^ Sorry I took that a little too literally, like a lot of us do here.. writings can be soo grrr..cause you can't see what people actually mean.. :S

So true lol most of the time what people say on here comes out so different to what they intend it to sound like :doh:

sorry about that little misunderstanding

Heidi's contract is probably not going to be renewed. She gets paid millions to be a VS Angel and she isn't actually in catalogues so I doubt VS will renew it. Besides they probably don't have the money, either.:innocent:

On the terms of Miranda and Marisa. I doubt either of the will leave. VS will probably renew both contracts.:flower: They are great VS models and VS knows and sees that. They both get quite a lot of publicity, so VS really don't have any good reason to dump them.

In terms of who's done most launches/campaigns/commercials this year:

Angels:

Heidi - Perfect One (commercial, launch & campaign)

Adriana - What is Sexy? List (launch), Christian S/VS make-up (campaign & launch), Noir (campaign & launch), Vintage Victoria (launch & campaign),

Alessandra - BBV (launch & campaign), 7-way Biofit (campaign & commercial), Naturally VS (campaign), Christian S/VS make-up (campaign & launch), Facebook (launch & award show), Swim 2009 (campaign)

Doutzen - 7-way Biofit (commercial), What is Sexy? List (launch), Vintage Victoria (launch & campaign), VS facebook (launch & award show)

Marisa - Naturally VS (launch), Swim 2009 (launch), Shape Bikini Body Tour (launch), BBV (launch & campaign),

Miranda - Dream Angels Push-Up Bra (launch, commercial, campaign), Dream Angels Heavenly Bloom (launch & campaign), Dream Angels Heavenly Enchanted (launch & campaign)

Non-Angels:

Candice: We <3 Push-Ups (campaign), 7-way Biofit (commercial), Christian S/VS make-up make-up (launch)

Emanuela: BBV (launch & campaign)

Flávia: 7-way Biofit (commercial)

Lindsay: BBV (launch & campaign)

Rosie: Victoria (campaign), 7-way Biofit (commercial), We <3 Push-Ups (campaign)

Zuzana: We <3 Push-Ups (campaign)

Sorry if I missed anything!:wink:

Marisa & Doutzen have a Biofit commercial coming up and Miranda has 'Miraculous Bra' bra campaign coming up as well.:wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->