Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 *Please see first post before posting*

Just watched the show. If Doutzen leaves next year, Sara should be angel. That girl is drop dead gorgeous and sexy. I already forget about the rest, which is a bad thing.

For anyone in the USA who either missed the show or would like to re-watch it...

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show (2014) - Rebroadcast
The CW Channel
Tuesday, December 16th
9:00-10:00PM

cwtv.com

Taylor swift looked like she wanted to be one of them so bad, it was almost embarassing to watch. I liked Ariana and I think she was great for the pink segment, and ed sheeran too.
I liked Sara and I'm glad she had two outfits! still can't believe they choose Stella Maxwell and didn't put Rachel Hilbert, a much better choice in my opinion..For the angels, they're looking bland as ever! Lily and Behati just don't have it, I know the 90s\early 2000 comparison is boring and over used but if you look at Gisele, Tyra and even Heidi the new generation of angels it's really sad to see. I hope Adriana isn't retiring and it's just a rumour.

When I saw all of the looks for this years show, I thought this was going to be the best one in years. Unfortunately that wasn't the case. Everything about the show was so generic & boring. Maybe that had to do with the editing, but I could barely get through it. Stella Maxwell in the opening credits put a sour taste in my mouth from the very beginning though, so that added to my disappointment. I don't understand why her, Martha, Jasmine or Lais were in the opening credits if they aren't angels. The show would be much more enjoyable if they had a stronger group of girls on their main roster. I agree with the majority of people who thought the music was terrible this year, especially Guilded Angels. The outfits were so strong in that segment, but the music was the exact opposite of what those outfits needed. Overall this was a terrible show & I'm not even sure if I want to watch next year's show. Clearly a lot of us aren't a part of their target audience anymore as demonstrated by the past 5 or 6 shows & I'm finally starting to accept that. The VSFS is not what it used to be. :(

Definitely We are not part of the target anymore, cause we know about trends and are involved in the fashion bussiness, the thing is I guess we should start seeing it as what it is, a Tv show that is fashion show themed but doesnt have a lot of the fashion world in it, what I do is just watch it, enjoy the models I like and let it go, when I want to see high fashion I go see fashion weeks ec and enojy the models more.

Ps. Im about to wach the show and I dunno what to expect hhaha

For anyone who missed the Pre-Show...

Full Fashion Show Now Online: http://vsallaccess.victoriassecret.com/fashionshow/watch-now/

oh dear sweet lord.

that was just immensely awkward. pretty much throughout. the worst was Adriana and Ale quizzing the new girls. I just absolutely can't with that. cannot. from the 22:00 point on. just ... wow.

also - how is Adriana's english still not perfect?! she's been a major brand representative of an american company for a damn decade. lol.

I think it's worse that lily can't read her lines... I've never watched that part of the show before and I wont be making that mistake again!

haha,they all sound so fake in that live show,and Lily,please,she should stop,stop it,She has made effort to become Hedi,but she just can not do it

lol I saw the 50 mins length time and I was like "I'm out" - not wasting my time watching that.

Taylor swift looked like she wanted to be one of them so bad, it was almost embarassing to watch. I liked Ariana and I think she was great for the pink segment, and ed sheeran too.
I liked Sara and I'm glad she had two outfits! still can't believe they choose Stella Maxwell and didn't put Rachel Hilbert, a much better choice in my opinion..For the angels, they're looking bland as ever! Lily and Behati just don't have it, I know the 90s\early 2000 comparison is boring and over used but if you look at Gisele, Tyra and even Heidi the new generation of angels it's really sad to see. I hope Adriana isn't retiring and it's just a rumour.
I think Karlie and some other girls(perhaps lily?) said that she is "definitely an honorary angel"

Didn't they used to have only 1 or 2 performers? They usually had their own spot in between things to preform solo, and then do a performance or two with the girls. That was so much better. Though personally I prefer losing the performers all together and just focusing in the girls and making cooler wings and outfits(futuristic, couture, steampunk, vampire/goth, masculine, birds, wild animals, space, nature, graphic prints like Mary Katrantzou, the possibilities are endless)

Candice totally does not sing to Shake it off in that video, at least other girls bothered with learning the lyrics.

And Lily ... She is so plain, why they hire her is beyond me. She was so awkward.

I get that Taylor was nervous but still to confuse names on national TV :shock:

can someone cerrect me in that live show vid? WTF was happening between 28:17 to 28:28???
was that Adriana in the background speaking?

oh dear sweet lord.

that was just immensely awkward. pretty much throughout. the worst was Adriana and Ale quizzing the new girls. I just absolutely can't with that. cannot. from the 22:00 point on. just ... wow.

also - how is Adriana's english still not perfect?! she's been a major brand representative of an american company for a damn decade. lol.

That is an unbearably ignorant comment to make, I can’t quite get my head around it. :shock::o:blink:

Why should she have to learn perfect English to appease you or anyone else for that matter? English isn’t her first language and quite frankly I can (as can pretty much everyone else) understand her perfectly despite the fact that it’s a little broken and accented.

I think happycanadian had a valid point about speaking "perfect" english. Isn't one of the theories that Lais isn't an Angel yet is because her english isn't where it should be. I would expect the same if an American was working for a non English speaking company and didn't quite master the language yet.

That is an unbearably ignorant comment to make, I can’t quite get my head around it. :shock::o:blink:

Why should she have to learn perfect English to appease you or anyone else for that matter? English isn’t her first language and quite frankly I can (as can pretty much everyone else) understand her perfectly despite the fact that it’s a little broken and accented.

I don't find his comment ignorant at all. She's getting paid millions to work for an American based company, and she's been doing it for over ten years. To be honest I don't know how her English isn't on point yet, either. :ermm:

I don't find his comment ignorant at all. She's getting paid millions to work for an American based company, and she's been doing it for over ten years. To be honest I don't know how her English isn't on point yet, either. :ermm:

VS, Maybelline, and KIA, to name a few obviously don't care so it's obviously not that big of a deal. I don't think it's fair to compare Lais to Adriana either. Adriana has been working for years and has made a name for herself. Her accent is part of what people expect from her.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->