Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 *Please see first post before posting*

PINK used to be my favorite segment back then, and now its kind of a joke. I remember Flavia closing that one and she sits in that huge chair, one of the best moments.

I loved that moment, and she had the little dog toy and she was working it and being sexy, and the music was great and the outfits were great. Now Pink is hideous and not very cohesive and needs a total overhaul or just be removed

they are posting the pre-show live thing on Youtube
I did not watch before because I know it is cringe worthy but GOD that thing is bad! They should just stop, so embarrassing...

I still can't believe there isn't a decent version of the show on youtube! everything is either slowed down or muted due to copyright.

This was uploaded just 2 days ago. I imagine it'll be removed soon. But the best one for the Gilded Angels segment - the music isn't slowed down or anything and it's good quality.

^It was deleted!!! I wish someone could have saved the audio for that.

Why do they keep deleting the videos?
It will stream in the US and maybe the UK and then what? Gone forever?
What about other countries?

I don`t know about other countries but it aired on Finnish tv on Boxing day. They have shown it every year at some point during the winter/spring, now it was suprisingly fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->