Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2024

Awar the star! To contractually suffer through Lila Moss to get Kate the great was worth it. Kate looked beautiful. Couldn’t believe we got Eva and then Carla?! Imaan looked unbelievable too. All these years and Gigi still can’t walk though lol

Felt food to see Candice in a high cut panty again

I think they slowly need to move on at some point from the "old angels". Vitto is definitely next generation icon, cant deny that the current HF top girls Anok, Vitto, Rianne etc looked the most beautiful
This is true - anok Imaan etc were breathtaking.

Tbh the makeup was so good here irina looked amazing after a tired looking fashion week even thought Gigi looked gorgeous - first time in years she’s looked like a proper supermodel to me.

I like the cast, even though I thought the musical attractions were bad when they were announced, it was something that surprised me positively. But several things were terrible, it seems that there was no budget left for the costumes, most of them were just lingerie and a poorly made wing, in fact, if there were two beautiful wings it was a lot!

Wrong surname for Awar
“Kortlev” too. Models are used to having their names misspelled so it’s probably no big deal for either of them but for their big VS show casting break… yeah, slightly disrespectful.

Also the first post should be fully & correctly updated now, I mistook Paula for Sun with that hair!!!

Can we talk about how gorgeous Blesnya looked? And her walk and face were amazing!!!! I'm so glad there were no male models.
No PINK section as a whole, they fully scrapped it!! Thank god TBH….

Also noticing Xu Wei’s wings clearly falling off of her on my little rewatch.

I hate to say it cause my expectations were on the floor (which also contributes to how positive I feel) but YEAH! every woman in this show look the absolute best they've ever looked, just gorgeous and NOT relatable nor goofy or weak (the way they used to look when this was televised). Rianne looked beautiful, as did Imaan, even Lila looked model-esque.

Bella closing was perfect and added to the anticipation, I actually thought she'd be a no-show. Again sounding like a stan but as someone who witnessed Gisele's phenomenon, only Bella comes close to replicating it.

SO to @Armani for keeping this thread lovely, tidy and updated! first post looks ✨.. thanks for all the hard work!
I understand. Almost every model in the cast can pull off the 2005-esque era, especially models like Adriana, Joan, Kate but that’s just a thing of the pass and wouldn’t completely appeal to the masses in this era. I’m glad models like Bella and Candice kept it OG to keep it balanced. And honestly, the cheesy poses were kept to a minimum this time and yet stayed true to their brand. I LOVED this year’s show, truly.
2005 type shows are excellent but in order to survive in today’s scene, you’ve got to adapt with the times and imo, they did it so well.

The cast was so good! So happy to see Kate there.

Candice and Adriana will just always be quintessential VS angels, just gorgeous.

…but honestly after all these years and a ‘reboot’ you couldn’t have given my girl Emily DiDonato a spot?! Damn! 😩😩

I’m in that situation where I really enjoyed the new concept, but at the same time I also miss the old shows
But this cast was probably their best cast yet

The show was ok, i loved seeing tyra but candice looked the best to me.
I will have to look at it again. I just don't get the big deal people make about bella. I would never put her in the same sentence as gisele.
I think jasmine shouldve gotten 2 looks.
Paloma shouddve gotten one.
DOutzen couldve stayed home.
Imman was good better than gigi in tje opening.

I liked it. It’s never going to make everyone happy, but I think they did a great job. The cast was diverse and it didn’t come across as performative (IMO before anyone yells at me!:ninjas:)

Removing the PINK segment was a smart idea. Looking back at previous shows, it feels really disconnected and really took you out of the moment that they were trying to create.

Music was on point as well!

The outfits were good and I really loved most of the wings. My standouts were Irina S, Doutzen, Ashley, Maty, Awar, and Imaan but honestly all of the girls looked gorgeous. I liked that they gave everyone different hairstyles and how each segment had some models walk directly off the runway - it made things more interesting.

Hopefully they are back in 2025! :heart:

The cast was really good, I think the only model I didn't enjoy watching was Sun Mizrahi, she was just there.

Vittoria and Bella were definitely the highlights for me (Candice was a star too). I couldn't care less about the music, though (love me some Cher but whatever...).

Anyway, the show was so entertaining to the point it made me miss it! Happy with this year's outcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daisy123455
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->