Vogue Italia September 2014 by Steven Meisel

With 5 iconic covers with Daria W. shot by Meisel in 2003, which also were meaningful ones to Daria's career, I really hope that Daria is in this group shot!!

It really is a shame, how unfortunate.

The diversity here was done right. Finally, for once VI.

Suggestions
Model: Elisa Sendnaoui
Photographer: Stéphane Sednaoui
Stylist: Giulio Martinelli

Part 1.

glossynewsstand.com

Models: Ola Rudnicka, Helena Serverin, Clementine Deraedt, Issa Lish, Julie Ordon, Kasia, Philippa Hemphrey, Julie Hoomans & Kasia Jujeczka
Photographer: Paolo Roversi
Stylist: Robbie Spencer

glossynewsstand.com

Valentino Haute Couture
Photographers: Max Von Gumppenberg & Patrick Bienert

glossynewsstand.com

The Now Grand Couture
Models: Nadja Bender, Carla Mattei & Emma Oak
Photographer: Yelena Yemchuk
Stylist: Anastasia Barbieri

glossynewsstand.com

What are those white stripes/borders? Is this how it's going to look like in print?
The cover itself is very Paolo Roversi in my opinion, it's very dreamy and kind of "blurry".
Lindbergh's story is pure heaven. It's the kind of editorial I could watch for hours.

I don't like the editorials at all, too many b&w photos, so repetitive :unsure: :wacko:

The Alta Moda supplement is amazing as usual.

The last september issue was amazing, dramatic eds, bold colors, nice clothes... :wub:

Its truly a sad day when Testino's cover of US Vogue has more "vibrancy" than Meisel's VI! What is this? School group photo? Even those are better done!! Why so washed out, why so overcrowded, and impersonal? Apart from great model selection, this falls short, in every way!

Very agree the cover are flat

A Refined Extravagance
Models: Vika Falileeva, Siri Tollerød & Helena Greyhorse
Photographer: Steve Hiett
Styleist: Robert Rabensteiner

glossynewsstand.com

I have to say I'm a little bit dissapointed. I mean the cover and main edd are everything but the rest of this issue is a mess. Where is that anniversary?? It looks like a randon issue of Vogue Italia. I was hoping to see sth like they did in VI July 2013. Something more retrospective - like a portfolios of the best photographers, who contributed the magazine in past years, or something completely new, that we haven't seen in VI before. Of course it's a must have but I was expecting much more from this.

Sophisticated Lady
Photographer: Sarah Moon
Stylist: Patti Wilson
Models: Codie Young & Yue Ning

glossynewsstand.com

Last edited by a moderator:
This Meisel, along with Janssons Daria edit in Interview is a good reminder to me why I'm subscribing Vogue IT and Interview. Fantastic!

So Precious
Model: Langley Fox Hemingway
Photographer: Michel Comte
Stylist: Ayako Yoshida & Giulio Martinelli

glossynewsstand.com

Other than missing Kristen, Shalom, Lara, Freja and Arizona, this cover is one of the better covers in a very long time!! :shock:

Missing Gisele and Doutzen too but yesss! This is amazing.

Clearly THE September cover of this year. US Vogue can go to hell, this is a REAL supermodel group cover

haha i know right? Vogue Us' cover looks so embarassing compared to this. (or in general, really)

i can't wait to get this

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->