Who Will Sweep Up At The F/W 10.11 Shows?

lanvinray

Reaction score
It's about time to start a new thread for the season! :clap: Who will emerge as the Top Catwalkers? New Favorites? and Top Newcomers? Will Old Favorites come back? Who will sink this season? And the BIG question is...Will Russell Marsh's golden touch make another repeat like last season? or Will there be another mystery girl that will surprise us? We'll find out in the next few weeks! Fall/Winter 2010 here we come!!! :woot:

MICHELLE LEE’S TIPS FOR THE STARS OF THE AW10 SHOWS

January 22, 2010 in Uncategorized

Casting Director Michelle Lee has rounded up the girls she thinks are going to be huge in the coming season!

Cordelia @ IMG

23qxdo5.jpg

Daphne @ Union Models

daphnegroeneveld-pro21.jpg

Melissa @ NY Models

melissa-7.jpg

Alina @ Supreme

alina351.jpg

Kristy @ Women

11109-500w.jpg

Reina @ Supreme

picture-266.png

Georgia @ Next NY

picture-225.png

Kristina @ Marilyn

image89.jpg

Kiki @ NY Models

picture-273.png

Julia @ Elite

picture-304.png

thelovemagazineblog.wordpress.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I HOPE Marsh won't cast tons of new girls like last season.
Seriously where shall that end?
If every season 20 top newcomers appear, they will be out next season because there come another 20.
When I remeber FW09, there weren't so many new girls so that there was room for girls who are in the business a bit longer. There was a good balance imo.
So, I think it would be good to take a rest in casting hundred new girls and keep that for SS11

i like Alina @ Supreme. she has that whole Vlada vibe imo. and yes i agree, there
were just so many new faces last season it was kind of confusing already. but there
were alot of top models who took a break in that season as well (Garnn, Agren,
Stojilkovic etc) so perhaps that was the purpose of casting so many new faces? but
i do hope this season doesn't start with a whole new wave again. i do want to see
the some of the old faces back on the runway :lol:

Daphne looks so much like Diana Farkhullina! I hope Ali Stephens has a great season! and Natalia Chabenkeno!

since i failed miserably last season, i don't think i'm gonna predict any more sweeps. -_-

i just hope all the big girls return.i can't take another onslaught of newbies.

i hope this is Ylonka's season :wub:

I hope Catherine has a good season, seen as shes been absent for a while. Hopefully there won't be too many newbies and I wouldn't mind if Anna J, Toni and Sigrid stayed away again like last season:innocent:

I think/hope these ones will sweep up

Newcomers
  • Georgia Hilmer (Michelle agrees with me! :D)
  • Vanusa Savaris
  • Ylonka Verheul
  • Sedene Blake (Calvin Klein exclusive?)
  • Dasha Sushko
  • Maddie Welch
  • Romana Umrianova
  • Kiki Kang
Last season's newbies
  • Patricia van der Vliet
  • Mirte Maas
  • Sharon Kavjian
  • Jenny Sinkaberg
Also, I think Jac's going to have an AMAZING Paris season! Finally.

do Alina and Julia have a thread here? :crush: i hope they do well.

fingers crossed Iselin does another season.

Oh Jac's 16 now? YES finally :clap: Maybe even some couture appearances then next week :shifty:

Melissa Tamarijn and Kiki Kang please yes. Kiki blew me away with just one shot in the current Vigue China, she's stellar! Kristy? Eh, I don't think I like her at all. And about Reina, I am not so sure....I think she looks very much like a combination of Aminata and Lyndsey and I think prefer both over Reina.

How about Hannah Holman? I think she's gonna EXPLODE...same with Patricia and Mirte and I think that out of all last season's new girls, Jacquelyn will be the one to rake in most runway mileage. Anastasia K and Bregje ( :( ) will probably fade already.

Jac might dominate supremely like last season,the blond Jablonski too but if Sigrid and Ymre return it will definitely get interesting.i'm not so keen on Mirte and Hannah doing well but Frida, Liu and Patricia might definitely have stellar runway showings.

and there goes my predictions vow of silence! :lol:

Oh Jac's 16 now? YES finally :clap: Maybe even some couture appearances then next week :shifty:

Melissa Tamarijn and Kiki Kang please yes. Kiki blew me away with just one shot in the current Vigue China, she's stellar! Kristy? Eh, I don't think I like her at all. And about Reina, I am not so sure....I think she looks very much like a combination of Aminata and Lyndsey and I think prefer both over Reina.

How about Hannah Holman? I think she's gonna EXPLODE...same with Patricia and Mirte and I think that out of all last season's new girls, Jacquelyn will be the one to rake in most runway mileage. Anastasia K and Bregje ( :( ) will probably fade already.
I pretty much agree with everything in this post. Keke and Kate K also seem like the typical one-season wonders. Frida's also going to do great, I think. Hannah is quite short, so maybe that slims her chances of doing a lot of shows. Patricia/Mirte are going to be at every single important show, opening or closing a few. I'm also really excited to see how Lindsey W's going to do. Also, please somebody let Hind Sahli walk an important show in Europe, please! Reina is not going to do well I think, Sedene will be the ethnic newcomer of next season, I'm almost positive about that.

sigrid hopefully. hopefully.

only kristy and julia really catch my eye from those girls...

I have the same feelings too. She's soo stunning. Ever since that Vogue Russia editorial, she's won me over. Same goes for Frida too. I can't get enough of her. I also really hope Shu Pei does great as well. She's becoming one of my favorites.

Jac might dominate supremely like last season,the blond Jablonski too but if Sigrid and Ymre return it will definitely get interesting.i'm not so keen on Mirte and Hannah doing well but Frida, Liu and Patricia might definitely have stellar runway showings.

and there goes my predictions vow of silence! :lol:

oh man, i'm so excited for Sigrid to come back to the runways. it's been too long :lol: but i'm also rooting for Jac and Hannah. and Rasa as well.

Hannah? Really? I personally can't imagine her sweeping up at the shows. If you are really short and have an extraordinary face like Sasha's then maybe, but I think that with a plain face you can only do really well at shows if you have a body like Karlies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noorap
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->