Who Will Sweep Up At The F/W 10.11 Shows?

Carolina Pantoliano will definitely sweep F/W 10.11
so far, her comeback has been quite strong!

also Jourdan dunn(that's if she decides to comeback this season)

Carolina Pantoliano? :huh: Point me to the exact moment where she is having a strong comeback?

I doubt seeing Jourdan...when did she give birth?

I think i've seen Pantoliano in a few shows in Rio. Does she even have representation in NYC anymore?. She's never left her mark in the industry i feel, as great as she is...she was ultimately a filler model most of the time.

Jourdan will do a few select shows if she comes back, perhaps an exclusive but she certainly won't do the whole month. Her baby will be 2 months old in February.

Her 'comeback' has been solid on the Brazilian runways (walking and opening/closing many shows in SP) and she has herself a new agency in Brazil.... but I don't know if that necessarily means she'll be returning to international runways any time soon? Although it is a good sign Supreme still have her on their site after all this time.

I would like to see Alicia Kuczman on the runways, but I don't think she even has international representation. :cry:

I think this could finally be Gracie's big break. Patricia, Mirte, Frida, Hind, Kristy, Jenny, Jac & R'el could be also runway sweepers.

I'll also keep my bets secretly on Anya, Thana & Laura.

Anya and Laura who? Thana, please God yes...she is the epitome of a runwaymodel...I wanna see so much more of her.

Her 'comeback' has been solid on the Brazilian runways (walking and opening/closing many shows in SP) and she has herself a new agency in Brazil.... but I don't know if that necessarily means she'll be returning to international runways any time soon? Although it is a good sign Supreme still have her on their site after all this time.
well, she went away for her studies, she never really gave up modeling. i guess she had her modeling career on hold. but according to some articles, it seems like she'll be returing to international runways.

I want to see more of Lyndsey and Reina. As well as FRIDA. I'm in love with her walk, her face, her attitude. I love love love her and I want to see MORE of her.

I also think that Jac will conquer the catwalk, also in Paris now. I also think we'll be seing Anya Kazakova a lot.
Shu Pei has a high chance of becoming very popular. And I also think Frida and Mirte are here to stay.

JAC and Georgina Stojiljkovic.:lips Is Jourdan Dunn coming back? If so, she will dominate the catwalks.

My hopes:
Hannah H.
Ylonka V.
Georgia H. @ Next
Jenny S.

Other predictions (well, I could do without them but I guess they're just bound to have an amazing F/W season:(
Frida
Jac
Jacquelyn

Im overwhelmed with how many black girls are contenders:^_^

Last Season Stars:
Lyndsey Scott
Chanel Iman
Mia Aminata Niaria

Not New...but are big contenders:
Gracie Carvalho
Joan Smalls
R'el Dade
Rose Cordero
Jeneil W.
Hind S.

New Girls:
Reina Montero
Sedene
Kelly M.

And Ms. Jourdan Dunn....who is on a list all by herself.....:D

My predictions:
Sedene Blake
Maddie Welch
Jenny Sinkaberg
Antonella Graef
Kiki Kang
Juana Burgas
Ylonka Verheul
Kelly Moreira

If they are in NY:
Ali Lagarde
Mona @ NYMM
Sofie Elsker
Natalie Keyser
Alexandrina Turcan

I'm pretty sure Frida, Lyndsey, Jac, Jacquelyn and Patricia will all do well like last season.

Rooting for new girls Reina Montero and Ming Xi to do well.

I wanna add Nikole Ivanova to my selection. THX.

Jourdan Dunn B) ??

Jourdan Dunn lovers, unite in celebration...a mere few weeks after giving birth London's loveliest is back in the editorial mix BIG-time. Think Blue Chip Only Girl A + bookings back to back...

Theimagist.com

^ :clap:

PS: What about Nicole Hofman and Nicola Hafmans? I can definetly see Nicole doing great on both sides of the Atlantic....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->