Who Will Sweep Up At The F/W 10.11 Shows?

I'm not sure what will happen with Lisanne, If she will "survive"
She could be one of these "one season wonders", for me she is just boring, so replaceable and bland... so we'll see.

What I wish is that Jaquelyn,Marike and Keke will have a great season with lots of good shows.

About Frida and Mirte I don't care. But I think they will have a phenomenal season...

And of course I'm suuuuuuuuper excited how Jac will doing in Paris! I hope she will make a splash!! ^_^

I think last season's top newcomers will continue to do well this season :wink: specifically Jacquelyn, Patricia, Lyndsey, Shu, Mirte, Frida, Jenny, Lisanne & Hannah! I'll wait until the showpackages are out for the newcomers but Michelle Lee's list seems promising. I can feel that Supreme will dominate again :wink: ...lots of promising girls from their development board :woot: I agree with Reina as well, I'm not feeling her yet! Sedene has a strong chance of being the only ethnic girl at CK and watch out for Ford's Kelly Moreira :heart:

Not always telling, but the new girls with a little head start by being in the pre-fall shows:

Kristina Krivomazova (Klein, Wang, Lanvin)
Dasha Sushko (Prada)
Sedene Blake (Klein)
Ylonka Verheul (Preen)
Maddie Welch (Lanvin)

I don't know about Supreme domination...I don't think they really dominated anything yet even though there are some nice faces that break out every season...byt not more so than IMG, Women, Next or whatever. Their current true trumps are Hanne-Gaby and Iris on the runway and the pages of the magazines (plus MCB of course). Rose and Ranya are finally starting to grab attention and if there is one other girl that looks like she'll do great then it's Maddie. Hmmm maybe Antonella, but I'm not sure.

About Hannah....her printwork has been amazing in both quality and quantity. I see no other possibility than to see that translate into great runwayperformances. Sure, she's a little short, but she's got a lot to back her up I believe.

I don't think Hannah's height is her real problem....

Some girls with great editorials and campaigns don't translate well to the runway, and vice versa of course.

Mr-Dale, I agree about Maddie Welch…that girl is a BIG contender! I wonder if Chloe Callahan will walk this season? I really like her! I forgot to mention the winner and runner-ups of Ford Models SMOTW 2010 (Karlina-Charlene-Isabelle-Olivia), Wilhelmina’s Marike Le Roux and of course, Miuccia’s new it-girl Rasa Zukauskaite. Haute Couture will start in 16 hours and hopefully, it will unveil more top contenders for F/W10 shows :wink: …I can’t wait! OMG!!! :woot:

Predicting these things is always such a crapshoot for me. Last season I was sure Auguste was going to EXPLODE. and nada.

But I think the girls from last season who have the best chance of keeping up will be the Balenciaga girls (Mirte, Patricia, Lisanne), Hannah, Jacquelyn, Rasa and Kristy.

I want Lindsey Wixson to do well, but I think her look is too polarizing at the moment for her to make a grand "sweep" I think she will probably just pop up here and there. Hopefully Hannah can do better than last season with all the print/campaign work she has done since then, but I think her height is her issue, definitely not her face, it is AMAZING in print, and not quite as amazing on runway, but she is still stunning off-print.

ooh, predictions. Exciting!

From last season, I think Frida, Mirte, and Patricia have the most chances for continuing their runway streak.
Most likely Shu Pei as well :smile:
I expect both Jablonski Sr and Jablonski Jr to dominate the runways once again.
I hope Amanda Norgaard will get more love. :blush:

and of course, I think Monika will take the cake :woot:
I think Paris will love her and she will have her best season to date. I'm very excited to see her.
I don't want Sigrid to be over-working herself much at this point of time but I do hope to see her at few shows cause I miss her. :heart:

as for newcomers, I really hope it will be Ylonka's season :crush:

Not sure about the rest cause Im not familiar with them :shifty: *saunters over to Google*

I hope Tanya explodes back on the scene. Hopefully Rose will nab something major, and I have a feeling Mirte and Jac Jablonski will work the most out of the other new girls.

ooh, predictions. Exciting!

From last season, I think Frida, Mirte, and Patricia have the most chances for continuing their runway streak.
Most likely Shu Pei as well :smile:
I expect both Jablonski Sr and Jablonski Jr to dominate the runways once again.
I hope Amanda Norgaard will get more love. :blush:

Oh yes.. i forgot about Frida, I can see her doing 50+ shows regularly for a few seasons.. the new "Vlada" so to speak.

The newish girls that I hope do well this season

Jacquelyn
Hind
Kiki
Keke
Julia Hafstrom

I can also see Karlie doing 50+ shows again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jacquelyn will literally walk everything starting from HC tomorrow. She is the only one I care about from last season.

Oh yes.. i forgot about Frida, I can see her doing 50+ shows regularly for a few seasons.. the new "Vlada" so to speak.

I just hope she won't be stuck as a "runway" girl :(

I had to giggle at jacquelineo's list ^_^
Though I do agree with Hannah, I just don't get the hype about her. Maybe some day :ermm:
I also expect Lisanne to fade soon. She puts me to sleep.

I hope there's more to Anastasia K and Bregje though, those girls are lovely.

Frida can certainly end up being just a 'runway' model, seeing as how IMG failed to secure her anything major.Mirte is awful on the runway.
Hind Sahli and Chloe Callahan can be some dark-horses.:angel:

boo @ Frida's possible future :cry:

What do you guys think about Stasya Izyumova?
A prospective new face yes/no? I hope so. I can't wait for her debute but who knows...

I like Stasya a lot, but she only walked one show last season in NY. I'm not sure how she will do this season.

Carolina Pantoliano will definitely sweep F/W 10.11
so far, her comeback has been quite strong!

also Jourdan dunn(that's if she decides to comeback this season)

If past few seasons are any hint, there will be a whole of bevy of new girls we've never or barely ever heard of who will be all over the runways -- no way to predict who they'll be. Will be entirely up to Russell and James and Kelly, etc.
But I wouldn't be surprised if we saw Lindsay Wixson on a lot of runways. Same with Jacqueline J, Tao, and Rose Cordero. Also, for some reason, I wouldn't be surprised to see Nika Lauraitis take that step up to major runways after doing minor shows for 2 seasons. And Shu Pei and Mirte. And that Johanna girl who's been doing Balenciaga past two seasons still has not done NY shows so maybe she'll finally hit stateside finally. Finally Hanne Gaby among the more "experienced" girls could be everywhere.

I can`t keep on track with all the newbies from season to season. I stick more or less with models who swept runways at ss07 shows and before. I hate that I don`t see my favs too often at big shows. I have lost my hope on Gemma, she won`t be back, but Im still curious if Suvi will make an appearance I have some expectation for Miranda Kerr, too, she could do something very selective.

I think also that Abbey will keep going strong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->