Who Will Sweep Up At The F/W 10.11 Shows?

Thank you *Bianca* ^_^

_

I know it's a little late but nijuyanah and mine hopes go for the following girls this season :wink:

Ylonka Verheul @ NYMM

ylonka_nymm.jpg

Georgia Hilmer @ NEXT

georgia_next.jpg

Jenny Sinkaberg @ IMG (already very pleased by the fact she booked bcbg)

jenny_img.jpg

Ilvie Wittek @ DNA :buzz:

ilvie_dna.jpg

Sedene Blake @ NYMM

sedene_nymm.jpg

Valerija Kelava @ Next

valerija_next.jpg

Maddie Welch
@ Supreme

maddie_supreme.jpg

Julia Nobis
@ Elite

julia_elite.jpg

Edythe Hughes @ Trump

edythe_trump.jpg

Teresa Dilger
@ Supreme

teresa_supreme.jpg

Sydney Edmonds @ One

sydney_one.jpg

digital-diamonds.blogspot.com

Last edited by a moderator:
most likely Simona Andrejic, Ann Kenny, Jenny Sinkaberg

but I'm not sure who Othilia is (unless it's a name change :P)

Lol. I know, right? I immediately went to IMG's development board since they are known for name changing but no one there either.

There's Otilia Aionesei but I don't think she looks very Marsh.

cologne_rocks
Nice list! :smile:
I'm rooting for Ylonka, Georgia, & Jenny myself. And thank you for introducing me to Sydney, I just went through her thread and she's adorable! Putting her down on my list ^_^

Other newbies on my list:
Tetyana Melniychuk
Debora Muller
Emma Dumont
Simona Andrejić

The only "Othilia" I now is Otilia without "h" at Major but she's neither a new face nor on their fashion board... haven't seen pictures yet so I can't really say more. I wish it's an unknown new face, though... nothing against Major's Otilia but surprises are always welcome at this time of the year! :P

EDIT: Marcel was faster :wink:

There was also a girl very similar to masha tylena who closed jil sander fw09. Her name was also something weird with o... :lol: maybe it's her even though i doubt as she didn't have a very decent season in september....

^^Odelia @ IMG
but I can't imagine they'd spell it that wrong

There was also a girl very similar to masha tylena who closed jil sander fw09. Her name was also something weird with o... :lol: maybe it's her even though i doubt as she didn't have a very decent season in september....

That was Odelia Hoholko

Edit: Oops sorry someone already said it :smile:

Othilia will have a thread soon :wink: but we need to find out her agency 1st :bounce:

Rising stars Jacquelyn, Lisanne, Sigrid & Patricia are doing pretty well this season :wink: For the newcomers: Jenny, Tetyana, Simona & Ann Kenny :bounce:

I think Jacquelyn could be in the top five this year if she holds her momentum in the other cities. I think Iris will take #1 this year.

According to my master list, the top booker until now was Ana Kuznetsova - 9 shows so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->