Who Will Sweep Up At The F/W 10.11 Shows?

Thank you for posting!

Taarrryyynnn :wub: Love that big, cute smile of hers. I hope she will do good this season :( this girl is so underrated.

On another note, I want one particular "newbie" to do well this season. Mathilde Frachon. She is a gem. :heart:

I love that BCBG casting video :heart: can't wait for the next episode..BCBG on Thursday! :woot: thanks for posting Bianca :flower:

from the looks of it there are going to be ton of new girls.-_-

Definitely, ton of new girls. But which one to watch?
They seem kinda bland to me.

video courtesy of youtube.com/user/BCBGMaxAzriaGroup

Lots of cool girls at BCBG, but we all know only few of them will make it at the actual show. Last season, Russell chose 20 models to walk for BCBG :bounce: I wonder how many will he chose this time? :innocent:

Marc by Marc Jacobs F/W10 Casting!!! :woot:

mbmc.jpg

twitpic.com courtesy of robertcduffy

^Need. An. HQ. Of. That. Picture. Right now. :shock: I only see one black girl. Jourdan? Or R'el?

my eyes are getting ready to pop out of their sockets from looking into the picture so much :shock:

does anyone know who the girl with sunglasses on her head is at 0:50 on the video above? she looks familiar. maybe not. very adorable though.

nymag.com's Top 10 Model to Watch:

1. Kelly Moreira/FORD
2. Ieva Laguna/WOMEN DIRECT
3. Debora Muller/ONE
4. Natasia Ohl/DNA
5. Sedene Blake/NYMM
6. Gwen Loos/MARILYN
7. Amanda Norgaard/SUPREME
8. Reina Montero/SUPREME
9. Rasa Zukauskaite/NEXT
10. Jenny Sinkaberg/IMG

Last edited by a moderator:
nymag.com's Top 10 Model to Watch:

1. Kelly Moreira/FORD
2. Ieva Laguna/WOMEN DIRECT
3. Debora Muller/ONE
4. Natasia Ohl/DNA
5. Sedene Blake/NYMM
6. Gwen Loos/MARILYN
7. Amanda Norgaard/SUPREME
8. Reina Montero/SUPREME
9. Rasa Zukauskaite/NEXT
10. Jenny Sinkaberg/IMG

natassia ohl DNA?

There is not even one striking newcomer atm who i'd be looking forward to. I always warm up to models who have already improved a bit. It is sad that almost always they disappear from runway when they start to blossom. So I hope we can see many old favs this season. Like Hana, she is gorgeous, gorgeous woman now, I hope her comeback is not just one show but ALL the biggest shows!

Yep, Trevofashionisto met her and Hana said we'll see her on the runway soon. Trevo told it on "models I have met"-thread.

Sophie Theallet FW10-11 Casting.

Veronica Webb was at Mau*Mau Studios today interviewing Sophie Theallet and Kat Neil from Vogue, during our casting for Sophie's upcoming show.
It's was for Bon Voyage on channel 25's Fashion TV.

sophiecastingIMG_0483.jpg

mtccasting.blogspot.com

Is there a casting thread for this season?, I liked it and it was very helpful. I hope someone starts it. :smile:

it is usually started I believe once the shows actually start, and we all discuss the casting choices made by Mr. Marsh, Ashley Brokaw.. etc.. tomorrow is BCBG so it shouldn't be long until someone starts it :flower:

^ and a mod usually starts it :smile: same with style's top 10 newcomers! oh I'm so excited for BCBG! :bounce:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->