Designers and their Love Lives #2

^^
Ahahah! I have to say that I prefer that Marc, wearing CDG & Prada womenswear to the Marc wearing Demna’s Balenciaga.
He looked more confident and «*masculine*» in womenswear.

I don't care about the pink dress which looks like some lazy design student started off with a golfer and thought 'but hey, why not extend it way longer, could make a cool dress!.' It's the random fairytale King costume shoes which ruins it for me.

Didn't even know Marc was serious with this pin-up candlemaker! It's certainly his type, but as he's getting older it's beginning to look rather sad and cliched. I'm sure the guy has means of his own, but my scammer alert is going off like crazy. Also, get a prenup made from steel (gay golddiggers are real!), stop showing off your wealth (it's vulgar), and maybe focus more on your primary source of income before the Arnaults show push you out of your own brand!

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Sad is right. Chipotle?

Well, candlemaker sure looks a lot better than p*rn star on your tax return, so I guess it's a step in the right direction? :huh: Trying to be positive here ...

Joe Zee got married.

Fashion insider Joe Zee marries longtime partner Rob Younkers

By Melissa Minton
October 19, 2018 | 1:44pm

The grooms wore Valentino and Amazon.

Joe Zee, the former creative director of Elle magazine famous for his role on the MTV reality show “The City,” married his longtime partner Rob Younkers on October 5.

The couple, who have been together since 2011 and got engaged in December 2015, wed at farm-to-table restaurant Blue Hill at Stone Barns in Tarrytown, New York in a casual ceremony.

There were 130 guests, including actress Julianne Moore and other fashion and beauty insiders, according to People. And despite the upscale venue, the wedding itself was laid-back and planned entirely by Younkers.

“We weren’t walking down an aisle, nobody was being given away, it wasn’t that kind of a thing,” Zee, 49, told People. “So we did it in our own modern, casual take on what a wedding was. There was certainly some indication of elegance about it, but it was also really casual.”

As for their wedding-day outfits, Zee left his until the last minute: He wore a custom single-breasted tuxedo by Isaia that was made less than a week before the nuptials.

Younkers, a fashion designer and founder of Stitched Fashion Camp, went for a high-low look. “I ended up finding an amazing Valentino tuxedo on sale online and bought that. Then bought a Givenchy shirt at the outlets in Woodbury, New York. And got my patent leather shoes from Amazon,” he told the publication.

The couple went for wedding bands by Cartier, the same jeweler that provided Younkers’ engagement ring. Zee went for a gold ring, while Younkers chose the same style in platinum.

Source: Pagesix.com

Congratulations, Joe Zee & Mr. Younkers! (We type stuff like this as if said person actually reads TFS...LOL.)

They look like the happy-go-lucky, cute, little gay couple I actually WANT to be around. Cheers to these two. :smile:

I've always liked Joe Zee, and I'm really happy for him. Despite him using his Instagram to sell remote controlled toilets, I still think he's got the best teeth in fashion (they're so even!) and I really liked his stint at Elle. In fact, at some point I recall him making the shortlist for the EIC position. But then Robbie took over and I sort of liked her more towards the end.

Anyway, congrats to them. Odd pairing if you ask me. The fella looks like the tech exec type who encourages his staff to play pool or table tennis during office hours, and write their feelings on a white board.

^ I'm laughing out loud, and consequently my dog is barking too :rofl:

What in the world is a remote-controlled toilet, and why would anyone need one? :huh:

I've always liked Joe Zee, and I'm really happy for him. Despite him using his Instagram to sell remote controlled toilets, I still think he's got the best teeth in fashion (they're so even!) and I really liked his stint at Elle. In fact, at some point I recall him making the shortlist for the EIC position. But then Robbie took over and I sort of liked her more towards the end.

Anyway, congrats to them. Odd pairing if you ask me. The fella looks like the tech exec type who encourages his staff to play pool or table tennis during office hours, and write their feelings on a white board.
You're the best!:lol::lol::lol:

Uhm, am I the only one who didn't know that Christine Centenara is dating Joel Edgerton???

Maybe that's why she moved to America....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->