Designers and their Love Lives #2

equallywed.com

Mark Badgley and James Mischka met at Parsons School of Design and quickly joined together both creatively and romantically. They got married this year.

Do Zac Posen and his boyfriend ever have the same amazing jawline!

He was just 18. He stayed with a friend from Loudun who was having a moment as a transvestite. "He was not a boyfriend," Nicolas Ghesquière says with a quick smile. Ghesquière was still several years away from sorting out his own sexuality, which would be clarified when he met the shoe designer Pierre Hardy, his partner until Ghesquière met James Kaliardos. "I had a girlfriend, before Pierre, but I realized very late that it was not for me so bon!" He laughs.

Source: nytimes.com/CATHY HORYN

Speaking of Nicolas Ghesquière... Spanish newspapers say he had an affair with a blogger called Pelayo. I can't believe it. :ermm: I thought he was Dossena's boyfriend.

^ so it seems that rumor is true! just take a look at instagram.com/nicolasghesquiereofficial and instagram.com/princepelayo.. apparently they've been travelling toqether
but even living together in Paris???

10358183_277904419058669_8014202_n.jpg

-Hello, I live here!
instagram/princepelayo

Last edited by a moderator:
One person who I'm confused about is Kim Jones.. is he Gay or Straight?

Good question!! I cannot quite figure him one out, sometimes I feel 'definitely gay', but then again, you can never be 100% sure, can you?

Also, re Nicolas' Spanish blogger-toy, he's got ugly feet! Of course I'm jealous and bitter, so dont take my comment to heart. :P

Just a question, why do all these couples look so alike?? Is it a gay thing which I haven't really noticed as usual? Even Jason Wu and his fella looks alike, and they're clearly from different races!

^I've noticed that a lot, with a lot of Gay couples you find they have similarities in their looks.

God I love how revealing Ricardo was in that Vogue Hommes interview!!

And obviously desperate to find out who this secret "well-known" man he had a fling with was. I think it's no coincidence he mentioned Keanu Reeves right after ...

The well known guy is Frank Ocean after the punk themed Met Ball.

That interview was done way before then. Many people think it points to a certain KW thats been front row at Givenchy shows for the last eight years...

Does anybody know who is Pieter Mulier's boyfriend?

Numero Tokyo May 2016: Balenciaga's Demna Gvasalia about his traumatic experiences.

Numero.jp

Besides the truly sad anecdocte what concerns me the most is how obnoxious and self-indulgent he always sounds like in his interviews...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mirrormodel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->