Designers and their Love Lives #2

In #91 Michael Kors' husband looks like he was his younger brother, so similar face!

All couples are great matches. Tom Ford is the only one who didn`t make a narcissistic partner choice.

Thanks for sharing the pictures!

All couples are great matches. Tom Ford is the only one who didn`t make a narcissistic partner choice.

Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Yeah no kidding, considering what his clothes and model choices are all about, you would expect him to be quite the narcissist with who he falls in love with. I'm sure he's not like the rest of the gay designers who are just looking for good looks and thats quite admirable if you ask me.

well i remember tom talking about that subject and he saying he could be attracted to women but there's no emotion there and i feel that's what he and robert share....and perhaps why he sexualizes women the way he does. but robert is actually a very cool guy so i can see the attraction,to be honest.

Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez (Proenza Schouler) :rolleyes:

jlWnX.jpg

-terrysdiary.com

^They are no longer together, they split in 2005, they (obviously) remain business partners but I am unsure if they reconciled, there was an insinuation in another thread that they were back together...

I think Jack and Lazaro are back together now. I remember how in love seemed to be in their A day before documentary. It was really cute, not PDAs but more like little attentions and kind words about each other^_^. Also at one point Lazaro said how happy he was to have found his other half and that it works, he clearly wasn't talking about business.

About Christian Louboutin?

i remember an article from vogue a while back where he said things about going clubbing and bringing home lovers in his teens. So he is gay, but i dont knowanything about a current relationship.

Yes, Louboutin is Gay, he also mentioned that in his talk with Natalie Massnet at the V&A -

I'm unsure at what specific moment in the film though.

Any idea about Pierre Hardy and Gianvito Rossi?

:P

^Pierre Hardy was in a relationship with Nicolas Ghesquière for seven years.

^WAS HE ?! I never knew that :o

I know Nicolas is very private about things like that....

Oh you are right, I found an extract from an interview with Nicolas...

In fact, it was Hardy who first steered Ghesquière to Balenciaga. Ghesquière speaks gratefully about Hardy’s aesthetic education during their seven-year romance: “He showed me so much. It was fantastic. We’d go to the ballet, the theater, exhibitions, and movies all the time.” They’re still close, with Hardy collaborating on Balenciaga’s skyscraper heels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->