I Love Blind Items ! #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
*sigh of relief*
Not far off? So the "bros" must be connected to them in a way.

^ I kept thinking of Britney...Former innocent image, touring in various cities, previous problems- fits, no?

I think Britney is way too controlled by her dad and his people to be doing things like that.
Besides, in the newest pics I have seen of her (candids with her boys) she actually looks happy and healthy which is great to see.

There's Casey Affleck and Joaquin Phoenix.
He's married to Summer Phoenix, Joaquin is not and they get to see each other on a frequent basis.

Last edited by a moderator:
This part of the BI makes me wonder, perhaps they´re not both actors but one is a producer? something like Jerry Bruckheimer and Nicolas Cage...

Problem: one of the wives found out. Is now threatening to tell the other. Almost like blackmail. She wants them to stop hanging out AND she wants the friend to find her husband a replacement gig to make up for the one he’ll lose if she makes him pull out of their next collaboration. Hollywood wives can wheel and deal, see?

Which aging designer is said to be getting so crazy in her mission to retain her quickly fading looks that she’s now asking her flunkies to look into the beauty benefits of human placentas?
blindgossip

This part of the BI makes me wonder, perhaps they´re not both actors but one is a producer?

I totally think you're right. I don't think it's two actors at all. Definitely producer/actor or director/actor.

well an actor can secure another actor a job on a film. I'm not convinced that a producer/actor relationship would be high-profile enough.

High profile designer could be anyone: Karl, Donatella, Valentino, Giorgio, etc...

I think it's Adam Sandler and Judd Apatow, they recently worked together on the movie Funny People, they both have wives and two children, but i'm still not sure

These guys seem to guy way back to their days before wives and children.
Were Adam and Judd friends then?

I have a feeling that the aging designer is Betsey. She's just kinda crazy enough.
I'm probably wrong tho :smile:

Also:

Apatow dropped out of U.S.C. after two years. He moved into an apartment with Adam Sandler, a young comic he met at the Improv. Apatow would arrive home late at night and come across his roommate making crank calls and cracking himself up. “Every moment of the day he was funny,” Apatow says. “It was hilarious and depressing. I was hanging out with him and Jim Carrey, and they had such strong comic personalities. They’d tell these really personal revealing stories, and I’d never join in. I told myself: I don’t have it. My point of view is not interesting. I cannot be that funny. I am not going be Jerry Seinfeld.”

Link: http://www.nytimes.com/2007/05/27/magazine/27apatow-t.html?pagewanted=6&_r=1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scoutshonor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->