Pirelli Calendar 2011 by Karl Lagerfeld [No images from the calendar allowed]

^ Sweet Jebus NO! I have THE biggest man crush on him but this is ridiculous. Also, I wish Chanel could be in this but that will never happen if Karls shooting. :(

Bap needs to in all 12 months, particularity November.:rofl:

THROWING A CURVE: If you’re trying to book a top model with some curves on short notice, good luck. Chances are, they’re in Paris at the Left Bank photo studio of Karl Lagerfeld as he shoots the next Pirelli calendar. While the designer and his entourage are sworn to secrecy on the casting — rumor has it one model posted a cell-phone picture on her blog and had to remove it, pronto — Lagerfeld let slip there are “three or four boys in it, too.” Members of Lagerfeld’s crew include makeup artist Peter Philips, hairstylist Sam McKnight and stylist George Cortina, and the four-day shoot is slated to wind up today. The sought-after calendar is to be unveiled in Moscow on Nov. 30 in front of 600 VIPs at the Stanislavsky theatre. Next up: Lagerfeld will put down his digital camera and move on to moving pictures. He’s zooming down to Saint-Tropez to shoot a minimovie for Chanel’s cruise show on May 11. It will feature model Heidi Mount and French actor Pascal Greggory.
wwd.com

Jake Davies too probably and if he's keeping with the casting of the Chanel show maybe Sebastian Lund?

Edit: who is that in you avatar IAmLordZen?

not overly impressed with the cast... i think there are some misfists amoungst the sexy girls...
i really don't enjoying seeing magda or heidi nude, they just don't have the right 'body' for a sexy shoot. :doh:
especially when they are going to be seen with the likes of isabelli and bianca... who have bangin bodies
just my opinion...:innocent:

^i agree, so far isabeli,bianca,lara and Baps are the only ones that can carry a pirelli look.

i'm pretty much only excited about isabeli and natasha.
the fact that baptiste will be in it isn't surprising
but very unfortunate

Karl Lagerfeld is one busy man. He’s currently holed up in a studio in Paris, shooting the brand new Pirelli calendar, which is set to include Isabeli Fontana, Heidi Mount, Bianca Balti, Natasha Poly, Iris Strubegger, Lara Stone, Elisa Sednaoui, and Magdalena Frackowiak. But right after creating magic in a studio, it’s time to switch his focus.

One thing will stay the same however. A favorite model of Karl’s, Heidi, will accompany him to Saint-Tropez for a bit of sun, fashion, and filming. You see, the Chanel designer has a cruise show to plan - and it wouldn’t be a Chanel show without a bit of over the top accouterments. He’s all ready to film a mini-movie for the collection which will debut on May 11 and is set to star Heidi, of course.
from modelina.com , there is also a backstage photo :

modelinia.com/blog/the-busy-schedule-of-heidi-and-karl/20496?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Elisa Sednaoui? in which way is she a "top girl" girl Karl? :unsure: never seen her in my life

Brad will strangely enough be featuring in the calendar, he's in the background of that group shot with Natasha, Heidi, Magda, Bianca and Isabeli

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->