Project Runway Season 6

oh I have the same thought! LOL

i forgot to say that I really miss the similar coat that season 3 pregnant Laura made.:( that even wasn't real clothing fabric too ! oh...and that nut bag dress! :doh::doh:
i miss the past seasons:cry:

Based on the models that wore the final looks on each show i'd say that:
collection number one is Althea's
collection number two is Carol Hannah's
collection number three is Irina's

^ If I had to choose three designers to be in the top three, it would probably be those three anyway.

Although if I'm honest, I'm picking out of a fairly poor bunch anyway.

Louise. Her designs were so awful. I feel like Nicolas is an a** because he had immunity for this week's challenge. If he didn't I know he would've made a big stink about how ugly ruffles were to Louise and suggest another idea or just tone down the overall tackiness of the dresses. It would so easy to say "hey these dresses are a big mistake and could ruin it for you. I'm safe for this week and you're not let's change this, or that and just do something different." If there were a possibility of being eliminated this week he'd probably be more enthusiastic I get it- it's her idea but it's still a team, a team effort. He just didn't give a damn he was safe no matter how ugly the dresses were. I understand it's a competition and the main goal is winning. He was safe and just wanted to "sew" her design no matter how disastrous. He also complained about her not having a vision again which is true she doesn't. I could never do that to someone I'm working with if I felt like something was awfully done even if it's a competition. It's rather skeevy just my take.

What was Christopher thinking? My goodness my eyes burned:innocent:. Again the outfits were horrible. Barring time constraints I wonder if Epperson and Christopher really believed the outfits looked good. They were lucky that they weren't eliminated.

Logan. I don't get the Logan lust and love. Yeah he's a cutie but every girl wants him or something:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it was hilarious how Christopher/Epperson though they were all that and then BAM, bottom two, lmao. Also I would've eliminated Christopher just for the crying part. Yikes.

I'm glad Irina won. I love her.

Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn could be in your living room next spring. Atari is producing a game for the Nintendo Wii system that will allow you to show off your design skills with design challenges, and hair and make-up styling - all part of the game inpired by the hit show. Using the Wii Balance Board you can send your model down the catwalk for the judges to critique. No word on Michael Kors or Nina Garcia being a part of the fun.

backseatcuddler

Yeah, I'm finally getting really bored with the show. Every week, everything they design is so boring and bland.

Christopher should've been eliminated this past week.

Seriously, how did Christopher NOT GET ELIMINATED??? What is going on? He's been in the bottom three FOUR TIMES, at least three in a row. Plus his outfit was just gross. I mean the supposedly "cool" belt was really ugly. And the rest of the look was ugly, uninspired, blah, simple (not in a good way).

Nicolas' look actually wasn't THAT bad, imo. I actually thought the top was very interesting. It kinda reminded me of something Givenchy would do (obviously not saying it was that good or anything). The sleeves were questionable and the pants could go, but he did not deserve to get eliminated over Christopher's mess.

And if they wanted to keep Christopher, they should've gotten rid of Logan. I agree with Heidi, I didn't hate his look either, but Logan has yet to design anything remotely good. Enough is enough. Can't believe him and Christopher are still there and Ra'mon and Shirin are gone.

I'm also really getting bored with Carol Hannah. None of her looks are every interesting. They're usually well made, but I don't think I've ever been inspired by her look. Tonight was no exception. I don't even know why they were all going gaga over that dress. It was really nothing you can't find at your local JCPenny store.

It took me a while to remember Althea's look. Not bad, but too safe. If there was one word to describe this whole season, it's SAFE. (Also boring). I thought she'd give us something tailored and chic, but instead she gave us a casual shorts and top.

I loved Gordana's dress. That woman is speaking to my asthetic. I don't know if the actual dress was that well made, but I loved the overall look. And that necklace was so beautiful. If she gets to Bryan Park, I'd love for her to use that technique in more of her looks.

Finally, Irina. I know people seem to hate her and I really don't understand that. Yeah, she's kinda bitchy, but honestly she doesn't seem to be THAT rude to the other contestants. She's just being opinionated and she's right on most things. Plus, she's the only person in this thing who takes risks and at least tries to do things other than simple dresses or just basic top/pant. I don't know if I loved the proportions of her pieces, but I thought it was still a great look overall. Looked expensive, complex and pretty. Glad she won. And she deserves to win the whole thing.

These designers are so boring and bad, worst season ever. This could have been a fun challenge with Michael Kors/jetset theme but all the designs were so bland. The contestants on Isaac Mizrahi's show are way more talented than these guys.

So it doesn't look like many people are watching this season. Oh well, I'll just rant my thoughts anyway.

SPOILER
So I really wanted a double elimination for Logan and Christopher. And then have next week all the ladies design just for fun without anybody getting eliminated (that way we don't lose out on an episode). Alas, I wasn't as lucky. You will not hear me complain at all about Logan getting eliminated. That outfit was gross and he should've gone A LONG TIME AGO. But seriously, Christopher needed to go too. That's 5 times in the bottom three. FIVE! And this dress was just a mess. That just aint right. I didn't even think the top looked good. The whole thing was awful, but ESPECIALLY that white stuff on the bottom. Plus he's hands down the most annoying person on the show. He needs to get glasses if he really think any of his last what 49 looks were half way decent.

Gordana dropped the ball on this one too. I love her, but she's such a hit or miss. That one challenge she won and last challenge before tonight, she did really great, but tonight... it was neither here nor there. I liked the idea of that collar, in theory. I thought that leather detailing had potential. But the whole look was yikes. The jacket was so awkward and random. That blah skirt. Glad she stayed, but girl really needs to step up.

I didn't care for Carol Hannah's dress. I liked her at the beginning, but her designs have been so boring. It's always the same thing. The bust reminded me of a dress she did already. It was just a safe and boring look. Which is like all the other looks she's done, pretty much.

Althea and Irina. I love Irina and I don't care that people think she's a b*tch. She can back up her comments and snarkiness. But I don't know how I feel about her ratting out Althea like that (and also that incident with not wanting to help Gordana earlier). Especially since Irina seemed like she's friends with Althea. She should've confronted Althea about the sweater in person and not on the runway. Because yeah, the sweater did look similar. In the end, I don't know who I'd want to have won this challenge. I thought they both did a great job. I'll wait for the pictures to decide.

I love Irina too.She's kind of bitchy,but she really is the strongest designer there.
I honestly never liked Christopher,his designs are just messy IMO.In the latest challenge,his dress is a total disaster and just horrifying.

I loved Althea comment on Logan "Just because your cute,don't think you can get away with it" (something like that)

Well I was okay with the elimination because it was either Logan or Christopher but I was hoping for Logan to stay for at least one more week for eye candy. Like usual rest of the designs are trash. And MyNameIs I agree on your statements on Gordana,I like her as well shes either good or bad and is very inconsistent.

Ramon and Sherin should still be there, this is the poorest final few I've ever seen. I don't like how they've done all of these 'shocking' eliminations this year...

Ok, so I was under the impression that it was the finale tonight? Why didn't they do like a two hour finale or something, I don't want to wait another week. I was looking forward to finding out who won. Tonight.

Thanks for the link dirtycoke. I'm watching the finale right now. I don't know this season was very lackluster and I grew disinterested midway into the season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellaboyce
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->